Queen - the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen - the movie

Drat. I missed catching the Queen in the cinema recently and was too busy with work to watch it on SQ 67 from BK last week. Can anyone who will be taking an SQ flight in Feb tell me if they still have it on inflight entertainment for Feb? Thanks.

Originally posted by planemad View Post
    Drat. I missed catching the Queen in the cinema recently and was too busy with work to watch it on SQ 67 from BK last week. Can anyone who will be taking an SQ flight in Feb tell me if they still have it on inflight entertainment for Feb? Thanks.
    Check the IFE programme on the SQ website. My hunch is, they should have it.

Comment

Yes - it is on the February issue of KW. It has been on for about more than 1 month now?

Comment

Isn't this the movie where they censored out the word "God" in "God save the Queen" on some US airlines?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          Isn't this the movie where they censored out the word "God" in "God save the Queen" on some US airlines?
          Sure is. Gotta love those overzealous censors.

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
            Check the IFE programme on the SQ website. My hunch is, they should have it.
            Thanks but I checked the SQ website and the Queen isnt on the IFE this month. Can someone who's taken a flight in Feb (yeah I know its only the second day of the month today) please confirm if the Queen is on Feb's IFE. Otherwise I am going to catch it at the cinema this evening. Thanks.

Comment

I was on their flight last Saturday, and I remember their KW issue was Feb - i am pretty certain I saw the Queen.

Comment

just back to Sydney on SQ 221 this morning and it is confirmed that Queen is still on IFE but just has been taken off the new release along with The Departed.

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
                  I was on their flight last Saturday, and I remember their KW issue was Feb - i am pretty certain I saw the Queen.
                  Thanks but no worries. I caught it in the cinema last evening. Great movie. Helen Mirren should win the Oscar for best actress.

Comment

Working...
                  X