Getting late BTC requests in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting late BTC requests in

I have to say I have been very impressed with SQ's ability, and willingness, to accept late BTC requests.

A couple of months ago I was in the Paragon PPS lounge late one afternoon sorting out a booking and realised I hadn't BTC'd a flight the following morning. I asked about ordering and she said it's within the 24 hour limit and even though the system told her so, she put a request in. I was pleasantly surprised to have the LSS come over shortly after boarding to confirm my Gyo-don.

Last week I managed to go one better than this. I was in the new ION lounge at around 2pm and was travelling on that evenings SQ235 to BNE leaving at 21:10. Again I realised I hadn't BTC'd (I know I know, but I had only just confirmed which flight I was on a few days earlier..) so asked could she do it for me. She again said 'computer says no' but would put a request in.

Lo and behold my Gyu-don was on my SQ235 just seven hours later. Very impressive.

I'm impressed indeed... I got one in just over midnight (early Friday morning) for a Friday evening SIN-BKK (back when it was still around)... but I've also missed one with 11 hours to go...

SQ loves MAN Flyer

Comment

Ditto.....put in a request for BTC yesterday evening, just 1 day before my flight and accomodated.

Comment

Working...
      X