Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get CX Pyjamas w/o flying F.

It works

1) book and purchase a ticket with CX (in example NYC-YVR). It works with biz class ticket, not sure about Y.
    2) be polite and smile at all time while onboard
    3) soon after take-off ask for an additional hanger
    4) get off your clothes (in the toilet of course!) and wear the SQ Pijamas
    5) seek for cabin director
    6) "excuse me, may i ask u one thing? As you can see i'm now wearing a pijama provided by your direct competitor... But i feel uncomfortable with a SQ pijama on a CX flight... is there anything you can do to solve the problem please?"
    7) smile
    8) go on in the dialog and then give him/her some time
    9) go back to your seat

ten minutes later a CX pijama will be delivered to you with compliments by CX!

luke
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

I have missed the chance last week
    I wore the Givenchy pyjamas on board Traitors Air to Melbourne in Business. The FAs were not even asking what pyjamas are those...grr...

Comment

-Trying to book a flight on your birthday,you might be given a set of PJ as gift.(My friend got it before).

-Flying more and credit all your OW flights to MPC account in order to get a DM membership. I saw once DMs in Y were given PJs.(Might be due to downgraded,but unlikely to be down 2 graded.

Comment

Or you can just be nice to Guy Betsy, and ask for a new unopened pair from the many he has collected over the years !

(Unfortunately in storage now, till further notice)...

Comment

BTW i tried the escamotage on both my SQ flights....
          it didn't work... they answered me they have a limited number of PJ (on MXP-SIN only 4/8 pax in F - 6/8 on SIN-MXP/BCN)

Comment

The world is beginning to spin the wrong way when the famed Luke charm doesn't work on the cabin crew.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

no no... the charme works perfectly. The red kebaya girl was simply wonderful with me and made me feel a valued customer. But the problem is that - at SQ - they are becoming "BRACCINE CORTE" (literally 'very short arms', a way to say penny-pinchers!)

Comment

Working...
              X