BTC - How far in advance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTC - How far in advance?

How far in advance of travel will they accept your selection?

At the time of booking, if you so choose.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      At the time of booking, if you so choose.
      This does not appear to be the case - unless it's different if you (only) upgraded to business?

Comment

Originally posted by rasmus View Post
        This does not appear to be the case - unless it's different if you (only) upgraded to business?
        I think you may have gotten a dud agent, or are you referring to trying to do it online? in which case, your upgrade booking may have come from another carrier (say using a Lufthansa E-voucher) - in which case, the seat selection and meal selection buttons are grayed out and you need to call.

Comment

Have called several times over the months (booked 10+ months ahead) but was told that it was not loaded for the flights yet, that"s why I asked here (outbound flight end Oct, return early Dec)

Comment

Originally posted by rasmus View Post
            Have called several times over the months (booked 10+ months ahead) but was told that it was not loaded for the flights yet, that"s why I asked here (outbound flight end Oct, return early Dec)
            You've lost me a bit here. When you call SQ to order your BTC choice, what are they saying is 'not loaded', the BTC menu ?.

The only thing I can think could be happening is the rumoured BTC changes are going ahead and will be introduced before your travel date. Have you challenged them about why you can't book, seeing as there is a full BTC menu on the website ?.

Comment

Might be a system glitch on SQ's side. My flight in F from FRA to SIN in October had initially no BTC but two weeks later I was able to order the lobster...

Comment

Thanks for all your responses - will try and call again next couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                X