Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think this trick work on board SQ flight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think this trick work on board SQ flight?

I got this idea from a special someone. Soon, I will be on SQ C long haul. Once aboard, I plan to change to wear pajamas of Traitors Air. And when I have a chance, I will walk to the IFS, and says "I am sure SQ would prefer if I am wearing SQ pjs on SQ flight, right? Rather than this traitors air's one.
    Do you think the IFS would give me SQ pajamas?

I hope they would downgrade you immediately to Y and feed you just bread and water for the whole flight. There should be no mercy shown to traitors.

Comment

CGK I doubt it will work. Reason being that I asked to get extra PJ's, but SQ is very strict about if there is 4 passengers only 4 can be given out. IF you want a female PJ or a male PJ it doesn't matter. They also have to sign off on how many PJ's are loaded....

Both my CMB turnaround crew told me the same thing. They wish they could have given me more.

Comment

I have received more than one SQ PJ on more than one occassion.. once up to 3... maybe I took the ones that others did not want?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
          I hope they would downgrade you immediately to Y and feed you just bread and water for the whole flight. There should be no mercy shown to traitors.

I am wearing the pajamas you left on board traitors air ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
            Ouch!

I only got served H2O without bread on my WS YYZ-YVR flight earlier today.
            My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

I was given the pyjamas on board C class to SFO. The male inflight supervisor was kind enough to give me one

On another occassion, I wore the SQ PJ onboard Traitors Air (on C) to Auckland...too bad..on that day, there were no First Class.

Comment

Look this up:

Luke and CX

Comment

Um, you forgot to factor in Luke's Italian charm and beguiling smile.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I wore SQ pj's on DL ATL-FRA-vv., on the eastbound of which a good night's sleep was essential. On the westbound flight, staffed by the same crew, one FA recognized me from the eastbound when she saw me wearing my pj's again. Still, I'm certain no one recognized them as coming from Singapore Airlines.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      Um, you forgot to factor in Luke's Italian charm and beguiling smile.

she was too old for me in that sense.... but could be it was within CGK's age target. LOLOLOLOL (so sorry CGK, but i couldn't resist!)
                      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                        she was too old for me in that sense.... but could be it was within CGK's age target. LOLOLOLOL (so sorry CGK, but i couldn't resist!)

You think in negative way. I don't mind to know more about your young best friend. Everyone wants a younger one.

Comment

LOL. nothing to add!
                          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
                            I wore SQ pj's on DL ATL-FRA-vv., on the eastbound of which a good night's sleep was essential. On the westbound flight, staffed by the same crew, one FA recognized me from the eastbound when she saw me wearing my pj's again. Still, I'm certain no one recognized them as coming from Singapore Airlines.
                            The grey and dark grey PJs is not that unique. Like those Champion or Russel brand that sold everywhere in the US. But try wear the LH white pants and liht grey top. Certainly I notice that pax on UA and SQ were looking at me, and the FA asked about it.

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                            LOL. nothing to add!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                              But try wear the LH white pants and liht grey top. Certainly I notice that pax on UA and SQ were looking at me, and the FA asked about it.

I really cannot imagine white pants. Does it looks a tad 'ewww' on a guy?

Comment

Working...
                              X