VS Revival Lounge at LHR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VS Revival Lounge at LHR

As far as I know, arriving on SQ322, I will be allowed to use the Revival Lounge. I know Rejuvenated had done this many times. Would you mind to give me the direction once getting out from the customs hall?
    TIA

After clearing customs, the Revivals Lounge is one stop up in the lift and across the bridge in Car Park 3. That should be a left hand turn if you're facing the convenience store. IIRC, it should be near the UA Arrivals Suite.

Comment

Oh - where is this Revival Lounge, is it open to *G members?

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
        Only to TPP and F pax arriving on SQ322 only. No guests.

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
          No sorry. It's only for VS and SQ elite members and premium passengers only.

Comment

Although not very clear, here is a rough sketch of the map leading to the facility courtesy of v-flyer.

Yes been in there a few times myself ex-SQ322 and VS flights.
            Last edited by Rejuvenated; 28 January 2007, 03:52 PM.
            My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Sweet - how is it like inside?

Comment

It's definitely nothing like the VS Clubhouse. But given its purpose, it's a very welcome sight. After a long flight, you have plenty of shower stalls with nice amenities and a sit-down quasi-restaurant style setting for breakfast/brunch. There's a small buffet where you can get as much food as you want or you can order through the wait staff. They make a pretty good cup of tea.
                Last edited by globetrekker84; 29 January 2007, 04:48 AM. Reason: Deleted incorrect statement.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                  After that, if applicable, you can arrange for your limo to pick you up and whisk you away from LHR.
                  It's not applicable for SQ pax.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    It's not applicable for SQ pax.
                    Or for a lot of VS customers as it is only available for full fare UC tickets

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                      It's only for VS and SQ elite members and premium passengers only.
                      According to the membership guide:

Use of Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses

Only Solitaire PPS Club and Solitaire PPS Club Life members have access to Virgin's "Revivals" arrival lounge in London; access is limited to members arriving on SQ322 only. Members will not beable to invite guests to use this lounge
                      Last edited by CGK; 29 January 2007, 04:15 AM.

Comment

I usually don't spend a long time inside the revivals. Normally go in there for a quick shower, a quick coffee then off into town for my meeting. Those breakfast served by SQ or VS are quite heavy for me to leave any stomach room inside the lounge especially the fact that I am using the facility shortly upon arrival.
                        My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                          According to the membership guide:
                          Oops.

Comment

didnt know that SQ owns 49% of Virgin Atlantic. Wow

Comment

I want to report back my experience this morning.
                              SQ 322 arrived at 5am. I went quickly through the immigration. By 5:30 I was out, and walked towards the lift. Easy to find. On the guest lists paper, 4 pax were before me, and I believed they were VS pax. She put me down at the bottom of the paper. I did not do any treatment. Just spending time in the shower. Good shower water pressure. The cowshed lemon morning bodywash smell great.
                              I think they have about at least 18 shower room. Yeah I got #18.

After shower, went to sit and have breakfast. Smoothies. Sandwiches. Waffle. Good choices.

In short, taking a full C and F class on SQ322 was worth it with the advantage of the arrival lounge.

Note: Will post pictures later.

Comment

Working...
                              X