Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LH: Are they finished rolling out the new biz seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH: Are they finished rolling out the new biz seats?

Specifically, one option for me for a business trip to PEK will be LH. But I wouldn't want to sit in their old business class with old IFE. Would the SQT M&Mers know?

(Otherwise, I might have to persuade my client to allow me the detour to HKG. Such a long trip, would be a shame to miss out on good service and good IFE. )
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

What kind of the aircraft to PEK?
    I noticed a few times on my LH 744 aircrafts, sometimes, they don't have the new seats yet. But I know that all A340-600 has new seats.

Note: I remember there is the info on LH website regarding which flights are guaranteed with new seats.

Comment

IIRC, they had to halt the rollout due to issues with the IFE - not sure if they've completed it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
        What kind of the aircraft to PEK?
        I noticed a few times on my LH 744 aircrafts, sometimes, they don't have the new seats yet. But I know that all A340-600 has new seats.

Note: I remember there is the info on LH website regarding which flights are guaranteed with new seats.
        They use 744s. For some reason, the website wigs out on me when I click on the relevant link.
        Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        IIRC, they had to halt the rollout due to issues with the IFE - not sure if they've completed it yet.
        Uh oh. Not good.

Comment

744 is a risky one. LH can swap the equipment last minute. I remember the best indication if it is a new refitted aircraft, there should only 4 rows (1 to 4) in the front cabin, instead of 5 ( 1 to 5).

Will this be Traitors Air in mind?
          Last edited by CGK; 27 January 2007, 04:12 AM.

Comment

What? No detour via SIN?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
              What? No detour via SIN?
              That was the first thing I checked.

But the amount of time lost travelling in midweek would be too great. And I'm not sure I'd be that productive after KrisWorld is turned on. I just might have to suffer the HKG transit instead.

Comment

How about CAN? Are they using A346 on this route?

Comment

Originally posted by ny911 View Post
                  How about CAN? Are they using A346 on this route?
                  Yes, A346s are on that route

Comment

Are there any big differences in terms of service between CAN-FRA and HKG-MUC? Are they both using A346?

Comment

Working...
                    X