Barbershop/hairdresser in BKK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbershop/hairdresser in BKK?

Is there a hairdresser/barbershop in BKK? Either landside or airside? Preferably a cheapo mens S$10 type barbershop like Sri Nada in Parkway Parade in S'pore or like one of the no-frills chop-chop S$10 types at Changi Airport?

I'll try to remember to take a look for you this weekend.

I don't recall seeing any, and I suspect that goes for most of us who do BKK frequently...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      I'll try to remember to take a look for you this weekend.

I don't recall seeing any, and I suspect that goes for most of us who do BKK frequently...
      Thanks, appreciate it. From the official airport website, it doesn't look like there's any or at least there's no mention.

Comment

Here you go - I was told there was one, but it was at the wrong end of the terminal for me, and I had to rush to the gate... no photos:

Salon Address
        Entrance No 8
        3rd Floor Main Terminal
        Suvarnabhumi Airport
        Bangkok

Telephone
        +66 2 134 6583

Email
        jina@toniandguy.co.th

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Here you go - I was told there was one, but it was at the wrong end of the terminal for me, and I had to rush to the gate... no photos:

Salon Address
          Entrance No 8
          3rd Floor Main Terminal
          Suvarnabhumi Airport
          Bangkok

Telephone
          +66 2 134 6583

Email
          jina@toniandguy.co.th
          Thanks! Massive effort. Googled it and found that it's included in SQ's BP Privileges at BKK (10% discount), same addy and phone number you gave. Guess it's prolly still around then.

Not quite what I was looking for (bet it costs more than S$10) but at least I have a possibility.

Comment

Found a presumably less atas hair salon on Level 4 which was part of the transit hotel whose name currently escapes me. Somewhere towards the EFG side of the building, might even have been in Concourse G.

Comment

Working...
            X