Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapo tix for two to MEL?

Guys & Paging KeithMel

I am planning to head over to MEL sometime in 1st week of June for some 2 weeks and am trying to find cheapo Y tix starting from SIN or KUL?

Have tried ITA and the cheapest comes to £430 Qantas / Emirates, which is more expensive cost/mile compared to SIN-LHR. The best bet is exSIN. KUL is more expensive.

As I don't normally focus on Oz routes, are there any cheaper ways to get there? SQ is quite pricey.

Ta.

If you can wait till September, there are cheap JQ flights to SYD. Just tag on a SYD-MEL sale fare or something.

Try checking out MH fares ex-SIN if you don't mind the somewhat convoluted itinerary (SIN-KUL-MEL). But don't price it on malaysiaairlines.com as you'd more often than not get full fares.

You might want to consider these people: www.airfares.com.sg

Hope that helps.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

There's a matta travel fair coming up in the next few days for MH - should be fairly cheap - and you ought to be able to buy it from malaysiaairlines.com

Comment

1st week of June is also the 1st week of SIN school holidays so you may wanna book ASAP as I think they may run out quite quickly. Having said that, SQ doesn't usually have cheapo fares at that time so looking elsewhere may be a better bet.

You may want to try EK - GV2 now at $540

Comment

Thanks for all your suggestions....

Have to now get final authorisation from the Boss (Boss-to-be)

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
            Have to now get final authorisation from the Boss (Boss-to-be)
            So now we know why your signature is no longer : looking for Mrs SQFAN

Good on yer mate

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              So now we know why your signature is no longer : looking for Mrs SQFAN

Good on yer mate

Not that final or serious serious..don't scare me, else I'll hyperventilate. Ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
              X