Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: CGK flies traitor air in F!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: CGK flies traitor air in F!

Just off the press!!!

The image speaks for itself!!!

CGK had purchased a J ticket HKG-BKK on traitor air! The choice of J was due to the fact that at time of purchase, no F was available (and, he claims, his favorite class, aka Y was not either!).
    However, yesterday morning, checking on expertflyer, he saw F was now available (aircraft swap??)! Upon learning this, he checked with the CX staff and did not hesitate to upgrade once told his J to F upgrade would cost him only 40% of what his Y to Y+ upgrade cost him on BA!

Rumors at SQ indicate that indeed SQ will not love him anymore as a result of his act of high treason!

I hope he got at least one smile during the inflight service.

Comment

What is the world coming into.

Comment

CGK looks pretty contented to me. My mind is reeling. I agree with StarG.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Is this the end for SQ

Comment

Well, I hope we can just write this one off to Market Research. However, if he is caught again I think we will have to yank his PPS card.

Comment

Not the first time taking CX F either from what I remember...

Comment

Send that picture to SQ with a note: "See what your Feb 1 KrisFlyer changes have driven me to."

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                  Send that picture to SQ with a note: "See what your Feb 1 KrisFlyer changes have driven me to."
                  LOL...

Already actioned on behalf of CGK.

Comment

It has come to our attention that in his market research effort, CGK filled out a survey form from CX. The result is that he gave perfect mark to all (seat comfort, service, etc...) except for... satays which he says were watery. What that means remains a mistery... Some have suggested it is a hidden code to secretely inform SQ of actions to take....

Comment

Even more shocking news!!!

The following picture has come in an anonymous mailing to our offices... It seems that CGK is doing an even broader market research than we ever thought possible. Attached to the picture was a note saying his comment were:
                      This is no F seat, but it is F champagne!!! Korean Refreshment of Unsurpassed Generosity!!!

The rumor now running on the SQT Street has it that he later moaned... Grrrr.... Only one bottle!

Comment

Is that KE business above?
                        My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Correct airline, wrong class. It's KE F. Those old seats are nothing to write home about.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                            indeed!
                            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Welcome to my world !

Comment

Working...
                              X