Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interlining SQ to MH on separate tickets: possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interlining SQ to MH on separate tickets: possible?

Paging SQflyergirl and other SIN-KUL experts.

There's a chance I'll be travelling to KUL in late summer, and because I want to try out MH's shuttle service (oh, OK, I want to experience their lounges), I'm considering having separate SQ Y (LHR-SIN return) and MH F[?] (SIN-KUL return). Would I be able to interline my bags straight through to KUL, or would I have to collect them and then check in at SIN?

(SQfg: I'll confirm whether your schedule permits seeing a humble commoner like me once I clarify my travel options.)
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Would I be able to interline my bags straight through to KUL, or would I have to collect them and then check in at SIN?
    Absolutely. Tell this to the SQ Staff in LHR and they'll tag em through. You'll still need to go to transfer F to get your BP in SIN though

Originally posted by jjpb3 who is definitely not a commoner
    (SQfg: I'll confirm whether your schedule permits seeing a humble commoner like me once I clarify my travel options.)
    My schedule will always have inventory for you. Think of it as a guaranteed seat, even when oversold

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      My schedule will always have inventory for you. Think of it as a guaranteed seat, even when oversold
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
      X