Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ219 - SIN -SYD F Meals

Hi,

Am off to SYD in F on SQ219 (0925) and meals are described as 'Brunch' and 'Refreshment'.

I would have expected breakfast and then lunch or dinner. Cant find anything about these on the menu library - anyone got any examples of what might be served???

Ta

J

i was in J on SQ231 midnight to SYD on 31 Mar, and the stewardess asked, Sir, wld you like me to serve yr food now or after you wake up? I felt like replying, you mean i cant eat now and eat again when i wake up? economy drive? or is this something unique abt SYD sector?

Comment

Originally posted by jammed View Post
      i was in J on SQ231 midnight to SYD on 31 Mar, and the stewardess asked, Sir, wld you like me to serve yr food now or after you wake up? I felt like replying, you mean i cant eat now and eat again when i wake up? economy drive? or is this something unique abt SYD sector?
      SQ231 is a sleeper service flight, so essentially only 1 meal is served in F/J class. However, Y still gets 2 services, a refreshment and a breakfast. So you may get more food in Y than J!
      My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by Jamiegutz View Post
        Hi,

Am off to SYD in F on SQ219 (0925) and meals are described as 'Brunch' and 'Refreshment'.

I would have expected breakfast and then lunch or dinner. Cant find anything about these on the menu library - anyone got any examples of what might be served???

Ta

J
        While I haven't experienced SQ219 (we didn't get off the ground), I saw the menu...

I didn't take a copy... but in summary it is:

Starter:
        No satay
        Caviar or prawn concoction

Main:
        A mix of breakfast or lunch dishes, eg
        Beef steak
        Some porrige/congee
        Bacon, eggs, ham etc
        Another which I can't remember

Dessert:
        chocolate, strawberry, vanilla haagen dass with pistacio

Fruit

and some krug or dom to wash it all down

Then refreshment before landing

Spaghetti cabonara
        or another asian dish i cant remember

will post the full menu if and when i get to SYD...

Comment

Working...
        X