FRA new LH FCL near gate B22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRA new LH FCL near gate B22

Being told by LH transfer agent at FRA that they recently had opened a new FCL neat gate B22 and there's no more shuttle service from main terminal to FCT, I headed to the new lounge. Here's some pictures of this lounge, which are very similar with FCT.

Entrance to FCL:

Last edited by Dent@SUB; 23 April 2009, 09:39 PM.

Slumber room:

Day bed with Joop blanket...

Nice B&O audio system

Last edited by Dent@SUB; 23 April 2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

the infamous LH giant Bathroom.

Now they have spa menu (extra charge).

The huge bathtub:

Now the bathtub come with jacuzzi:

The shower:

Sink

Comment

Dining room

My breakie and lunch

Comment

Thank you for posting.

It amazes me the amount LH spends on on-the-ground lounges - FCT, FCL + the Porsche Cayennes, etc., and then neglects to upgrade its in-the-air product - seats!!!

On the other side of the coin, SQ has spanking new aircraft, seating, and spends so little on its on-the ground services/facilities, neglecting to even have a decent arrivals facility at T3.

Between the two, I think SQ has it right. Yet a better balance of both world's would be ideal.

Comment

Around sitting area

Comment

Cigar Room

Nice a pot of tea

View from the FCL:

Waiting area. (LH will drive you to the plane if your flight depart from gates A or C)

Comment

Great pics!

So, is this now the best alternative for people who don't have access to the FCT, as opposed to the FCL in the A Gates (hope I got that location correct)?
                HUGE AL

Comment

How about the new Tower lounge, did you get to see that?

Nice pics, thanks.. I still think the FCT looks 'nicer' though... will have to check it out myself one day..

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                    Great pics!

So, is this now the best alternative for people who don't have access to the FCT, as opposed to the FCL in the A Gates (hope I got that location correct)?
                    yup... this near gate B22 FCL is the best alternative for people in transit who don't have visa to go to FCT
                    Afterall, you must walk or get your own ride to get to FCT, because they don't provide a shuttle anymore from the main terminal...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      How about the new Tower lounge, did you get to see that?

Nice pics, thanks.. I still think the FCT looks 'nicer' though... will have to check it out myself one day..
                      Sorry Kyo, had no time to check the new Tower Lounge ..... got very "occupied" for the new FCL...

It's look exactly like FCT just minus personal butler. You also get limo drive if your flight depart from A or C section

Comment

Tower lounge is business class - no point in going if you have access to FCL/FCT.
                        I was in FCL B a couple of weeks ago. Very empty. Fantastic service - I only had to take a couple of steps towards the bar and they'd pour another drink for me!

The extensive menu is posted in my trip report

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
                          You also get limo drive if your flight depart from A or C section
                          Same also if you get a remote stand from a B gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                            Tower lounge is business class - no point in going if you have access to FCL/FCT.
                            I was in FCL B a couple of weeks ago. Very empty. Fantastic service - I only had to take a couple of steps towards the bar and they'd pour another drink for me!

The extensive menu is posted in my trip report
                            Yup... I took that menus with me too ..... They made SKL F (or maybe even TPR (never been there )) looks "pale and cheap"

Comment

I am in the new lounge now, very impressive.

My flight from BKK (with just 3 of us in F) arrived next to it, which was handy.

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
                              Same also if you get a remote stand from a B gate.
                              Yep, my LH4850 to MAN is going from a remote B gate as usual and I am told I will get a limo transfer from here.

Comment

Working...
                              X