New Lounge at IAH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lounge at IAH

The Houston Airport System constructed a new lounge at IAH's Terminal D. Four airlines, SQ, LH, EK and QR, will share the facility. You can read more about it by clicking here.

I believe SQ passengers in the past used CO's President's Club in Terminal E.

I can't believe they spent $1.8MM to build that lounge.
    Doesn't look too good to me.

Comment

Unless it was some sort of an extension to the existing terminal (= lots of building works), I really cannot see where the money went. Maybe made a couple of contractors very rich...

Comment

$1.8M but no showers for an Int'l lounge. No too good IMO

Comment

Is SQ now using this lounge?

Their website says the Continental Club, so obviously out of date. When I flew out of IAH recently on LH, I thought I saw an SQ logo there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            $1.8M but no showers for an Int'l lounge. No too good IMO
            They can't be serious. Another lounge in the US without shower facilities?!? This is abominable, seriously! What are they thinking?!? At least that CO lounge (which had nothing else) had showers! Does someone at SQ have a BO fetish?!?!

Comment

lounge,... do you call them lounge in US?
              This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

It turns out the new lounge is contracted only by EK, QR & LH.

SQ still uses the United Club, which is abhorrent. A big thumbs down to SQ here.

Comment

Originally posted by qasr View Post
                  SQ still uses the United Club, which is abhorrent. A big thumbs down to SQ here.
                  Despite its total lack of food, slow internet connectivity and other facilities, it still has showers! And if you head to Level 3, it can be quite quiet sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                  X