KrisShop recommendation: 3-CD jazz set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KrisShop recommendation: 3-CD jazz set

Described as the CDs to accompany the launch of the A380 (but fortunately not held back by the actual launch date), the set (Jazz D'Oeuvre: The Masterpieces) is quite a collection. It's hard for me to pick my favorite in the first CD alone; the selections are that good.

But if forced to rank my preferences, they will go in the following order: (1) California Dreamin' by Bobby Womack; (2) Sway by Dean Martin; and (3) Fly Me to the Moon by Julie London. (Note: this is in a CD that features Lena Horne's Moon River and Judy Garland's Over the Rainbow! )

This is one purchase you're not going to regret.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

How much though?

Comment

I much prefer the La Prairie eye cream they sell

Comment

Got the CD with my PPS vouchers a couple of months back. I second jjpb3's recommendation - the music's really good!

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          I much prefer the La Prairie eye cream they sell
          Oooh, too thick for me.
          Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
          How much though?
          S$55 if bought on board.

Comment

Will be browsing the Krisshop cataloque tomorrow

Comment

I bought the CD set on my last flight in Jan. I have not opened it until I was back home. Playing all three CDs and got confused, why I did not hear any Julio's fav songs. Then after checking, the gold color CDs both labeled as three. So, the CD packer put only CD #2 and two of the same #3.

I brought this on my SQ flight just now. The sweet and pretty blue kebaya girl that made me so special in the flight, explained to me that no more CD in my flight, and I could returned it as explained in KrisShop magazine or could visit KrisShop store in the basement of Changi near the bank.

Prior to the serving of light meals before landing, the smiley Lead Steward came to my seat and asking about my CD. In fact they found one on board, and he would exchange it for me with the new one, and will file a returned merchandise report. There you go, now I have my cd #1, and yes really enjoy listening to the songs collection.

Thank you to Ms S H who was very kindly taking care about my cd inquiry. And, I indeed had a great flight in Y (compare to the huge peter11's F seat).

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                KrisShop store in the basement of Changi near the bank
                I never knew about this! I must visit the next time I pass through SIN ... at the moment, it looks like August!

Anything special in the store ?

Comment

so are these the songs that are played during take off and landing?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                    Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    KrisShop store in the basement of Changi near the bank
                    I never knew about this! I must visit the next time I pass through SIN ... at the moment, it looks like August!
                    Good grief, neither did I! Are they open late?

Paging Jubilee777?

Comment

Hmmm now you guys make me feel responsible. It's a holiday in Singapore till Tuesday. So, I can't check it out when I pass Changi in couple days. Have to wait after this CNY holiday.

Comment

Anything special in the store ?

No it's actually the office for KrisShop. Nothing like a store....

They are opened Mon-Fri during Office hours only for crew and admin purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by mechinois View Post

Ah! That makes sense. It would be strange to have a KrisShop store down there...

Comment

Originally posted by mechinois View Post

Ok. Got it. I thought it was a store.

Note: At last, found my 2GB SD card on board SQ this time.

Comment

Someone called?

Opps....late as usual Question answered

Comment

Working...
                              X