SQ 60 years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ 60 years?

its almost 60 years of great service by SIA. any quess that there might be a special scheme paint?

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3246/s5000419ls4.jpg

Comment

Doubtful it'll be anything like the 50th Jubilee and its really nice livery on the 772s and A343s.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
        Doubtful it'll be anything like the 50th Jubilee and its really nice livery on the 772s and A343s.
        Or, more importantly for us, the roundtrip upgrade certificates on any route given to all PPS members for the 50th anniversary!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          Or, more importantly for us, the roundtrip upgrade certificates on any route given to all PPS members for the 50th anniversary!
          Hm I didn't know that they did that. But then again, I was only 13 at the time.

Comment

I wasn't born yet. I even don't know about Singapore Airlines 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
              I wasn't born yet. I even don't know about Singapore Airlines 10 years ago.
              What kind of nine-year old has UA MM, LH SEN, and SQ PPS status?

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                I wasn't born yet.
                Are u sure, my dear?!?!
                I recently watched "jurassic Park" and some "characters" seemed familiar to me

I'm just kidding of course
                luke
                Last edited by LukeGT; 12 January 2007, 09:34 PM.
                There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

jhm,do you really think they will give us upgrades also for this celebration? I'm not sure.... just because 50th is definetely more important than 60th (in my opinion). What do you think?
                  There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                  If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

What kind of nine-year old has UA MM, LH SEN, and SQ PPS status?
                    I remember reading an article about LH's youngest SEN - 6 years old. This was some years back so she's probably 9 by now.
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                      jhm,do you really think they will give us upgrades also for this celebration? I'm not sure.... just because 50th is definetely more important than 60th (in my opinion). What do you think?
                      Sorry, I meant that I agreed with blobetrekker84 that it's doubtful that SQ will do as much for the 60th compared to the 50th. Also, as StarG pointed out on the old SQT forum, loads in J are pretty high nowadays.

Comment

Sorry, I meant that I agreed with blobetrekker84 that it's doubtful that SQ will do as much for the 60th compared to the 50th. Also, as StarG pointed out on the old SQT forum, loads in J are pretty high nowadays.
                        Yeah, plus that would be against the recently fashionable 'cost cutting spirit' wouldn't it?

Comment

Hm I didn't know that they did that. But then again, I was only 13 at the time.
                          Wah...u are very very young indeed....

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                            Yeah, plus that would be against the recently fashionable 'cost cutting spirit' wouldn't it?
                            60 YO anniversary = increase in fares and more limited redemption awards

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                              Wah...u are very very young indeed....
                              Not the youngest on this board though, not by a longshot.

Comment

Working...
                              X