Ticketed miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketed miles

At the beginning of the year, I realized I already had a lot of tickets actually ticketed and paid for (either with cash or miles). So I decided to check how many miles they totaled.
    I used to fly about 100k miles a year and to my surprise, I already had 93,070 miles ticketed.
    I have now flown 13,706 of these but had to get a few more tickets. So the situation right now looks like I have 111,816 miles ticketed!!!

On SQ I have 45,762 miles ticketed, all in F except for a 876 mile segment (can you guess what it is? ) which is in Y. However I hope that before I have to fly it I can convert it to F still In fact right now it is the only Y segments of all of my tickets...

I am sure Kiwi and CGK have a lot more ticketed miles in hand.

I had 60k ticketed, but now only half left! BTW it was nice seeing you at the SKL F Return of my CMB
    You can check my trip report if you care to read it

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
      I am sure ... CGK have a lot more ticketed miles in hand.
      Wrong assumption.
      I have far less ticketed in hand. And I have too far more Y tix, such as LH FRA-YVR and UA LHR-SFO-YVR. Poor me...

Comment

I have only got 7,000 miles ticketed none of which are on SQ

Comment

I've got 5k ticketed on UA p.s. C so I'm happy I'll be flying again.

I'm still hoping to be in SIN or CGK before June 23rd so I can make a legit excuse to make an 8-hour turnaround SQ run on SQ12/37 for my friend's wedding here in LA.

Comment

Just issued an award using my LH miles on SQ and NZ in C (well, 'I' actually but anyway...).
            Other than that, I've ticketed paid itineraries on SQ Y, NH Y, LX C and F.

Works out to be 30 912 ticketed miles to be flown.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
              Wrong assumption.
              I have far less ticketed in hand. And I have too far more Y tix, such as LH FRA-YVR and UA LHR-SFO-YVR. Poor me...
              Putting those SWUs and SEN vouchers to work are we?
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I've got 41369 miles ticketed or soon to be ticketed in the next 48 hours - all leisure - mostly on SQ, with some NZ,LH
                Amongst the LCC's there's some DJ and AK flights too ($0! hurrah).
                Have yet to ticket another 25075 miles - but will happen by March.

My work travel is a big unknown at the moment - boss is not back from hols yet!

Comment

Woot - just took advantage of the AK promo! JHB-KUL-JHB for just AUD30 (MYR80 in taxes). First time on AK. Not too worried as they seem pretty DJ-esque - so long as they're not FR.
                  Last edited by KeithMEL; 11 January 2007, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Oh, to have tens of thousands of miles already ticketed!

I've only got 5k ticketed - all BA and one U2 (another foodie weekend trip to Arzak in San Sebastian).

Hope to have some SQ ticketed in the next few months ... DPS anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                      Oh, to have tens of thousands of miles already ticketed!

I've only got 5k ticketed - all BA and one U2 (another foodie weekend trip to Arzak in San Sebastian).

Hope to have some SQ ticketed in the next few months ... DPS anyone ?
                      Ooooh....Arzak. I'm jealous.

I'll go to DPS if you'll pay for me. No job = no money.

Comment

Just ticketed 9212 miles HKG-MEL-HKG return trip on CX Will be ticketing 3188 miles HKG-SIN-HKG on SQ by weekend for travel on next week. Both tickets are in Y and for business.

Already in my plan is a short hop back to SBY on MI (C-Class) for the first of my PPS-runs towards qualification hopefully by end of the year. Included in this PPS run is the CNY trip back home to JKT via SGN on SQ, and another 2 trips to SBY and Solo (probably cheapest C-Class fare on MI at S$793) so that I can achieve 12.5 sectors before end of February 2007 Unfortunately, all these PPS-runs tickets will be for personal matters and I have to fork out close to S$5k Will greatly appreciate anyone with a more cost-effective way to attain PPS

Comment

I don't know about others but S$5k sounds pretty damn good to me for PPS. I spent 2-3 times that much on my CR2 tix which got me PPS (and had a brilliant time in the process of course )!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                            I don't know about others but S$5k sounds pretty damn good to me for PPS. I spent 2-3 times that much on my CR2 tix which got me PPS (and had a brilliant time in the process of course )!
                            That's just for half of the journey
                            A full PPS would cost me somewhere in the region of S$10k.

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
                              That's just for half of the journey
                              No wonder!

Comment

Working...
                              X