Good relax and spotting airside at Changi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good relax and spotting airside at Changi

Hi all. I will be transit in Changi soon for half a day. Are there any places that I can sit and relax with a good view of the runway activities? I am looking for cafe or restaurant type places, not observation deck type places if you know what I mean. Thanks.

Originally posted by tychau305 View Post
    Hi all. I will be transit in Changi soon for half a day. Are there any places that I can sit and relax with a good view of the runway activities? I am looking for cafe or restaurant type places, not observation deck type places if you know what I mean. Thanks.
    TPR would be the best place.

Comment

(This post assumes for whatever reason you don't want to use the lounges)

I was just at the Hungry Jacks in T1 on Friday evening. If you're curious to see them renovating the terminal, you could swing by. The view lets you some opportunities to plane-spot.

At T2, there are a few places also - there's a sandwich shop, whose name eludes me (directly under the Sats T2 Star Alliance lounge). There's a gadget charging stand there.

At T3, upstairs - il Lido comes to mind. Modern Italian pastas, finger food, foccacias etc. downstairs you could try Hard Rock Cafe

Comment

I've found Harry's Bar @ T2 a pretty good spot for aerosexual activity - granted it's more of an observation deck but isn't always good to sit and have a beer and watch the planes go by

T2 Hungry Jacks also offers fairly good activity IIRC as well as the spot that Kyo mentioned, that place does a reallllllly good hot dog'esque type hot dog - frankfurt wrapped in prata! *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
          T2 Hungry Jacks ... does a reallllllly good hot dog'esque type hot dog - frankfurt wrapped in prata! *drools*
          Oooh, good tip.
          Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
          I've found Harry's Bar @ T2 a pretty good spot for aerosexual activity
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I am traveling in Y and a newbie, so have no status whatsoever, hence no lounge access. I'll definitely check out some of these places. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Comment

Working...
            X