[LHR] LHR ARRIVAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LHR] LHR ARRIVAL

Can anyone clarify the ARRIVAL options, if any?

Haven't been to LHR in a while and keen to see whether there are shower facilities I could use on the 5.55AM arrival.

Thanks

Originally posted by EdB View Post
    Can anyone clarify the ARRIVAL options, if any?

Haven't been to LHR in a while and keen to see whether there are shower facilities I could use on the 5.55AM arrival.

Thanks
    Arrival options... depends what class of service you are flying & which flight. I vaguely remember F passengers get access to Virgin Revivals Lounge if your flight time co-indices with the opening hours... can't confirm however.

Best arrival option would be grab your luggage & get going to your destination
    matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Should have said - flying C class.

thanks

Comment

No arrivals access to the Virgin Revivals lounge for those in C - it is only for those in Suites, TPP and LPP. Oh, and the opening times means that only those arriving on SQ322 will get access.

Comment

You also have the option of paying 30 pounds to use virgin's arrivals lounge no matter what airline your flying in on subject to space availability. If you make use of the shower, 15 minute massage, and the breakfast service it might well be worth it versus. paying for an extra half day at your london hotel!

I found this out for the first time after I was denied entry as I thought I had dropped to PPS. the agent kindly offered to let me in upon paying the fee. Turns out I actually didn't have to but didn't know it yet at the time. SQ had extended my requalification year and i had requalified for Solitaire but they had not sent me my card yet.(i.e. I was already suspicious about this as my BP read TPP, but i thought it was a system glitch. I found this out after having paid the 30 pounds after arrivring on SQ 322.

Comment

[LHR] Arrival Lounge

Is there any arrival lounges for a C class pax arriving on SQ322?

I checked with VS customer service about VS Revivals Lounge, but they are saying NO.

I will have an early lunch meeting in london on my arrival day and then catching a train up north from Kings Cross, Dont really wanna to get a day use hotel, taking hotel hoppa bus ...

Please help ...

Comment

Merged into the relevant thread.

Don't think you'll get access, unless you are TPP/LPP ?.

Comment

No free arrivals lounges for passengers.

But if you really would like one - http://www.diamond-air.co.uk/VIPlounge.asp

It's not cheap though

Comment

Does anyone know if the Revival Lounge at VS still allows SQ 322 Solitaire members in? Travelling in C but holding Solitaire status. Where is the location? Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X