Left Luggage at T3 Airside Has Moved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left Luggage at T3 Airside Has Moved

I was so surprised that no one here on SQTalk never posted that the left luggage service airside at T3 has moved its location long time ago. It must be the fact that no one here, but me, who needs this service.
    Anyhow, last year in June, the left luggage counter was near the "staff/employee" entrance, where it was the coldest place at T3. It's towards the B gates...
    This past weekend, I found out about the move. I needed to store one of my carry-on bag. Now, the counter entrance is behind the FIFA store. I have to check the receipt. It seems a different company name handles this service now.
    Last edited by SQ LPP; 18 February 2009, 08:32 AM.

Interesting! I didn't know there were left luggage service in airside. Is there one at T2? T1?

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
      Interesting! I didn't know there were left luggage service in airside. Is there one at T2? T1?
      I know for sure T2 has one. T3 has one as well. Rarely use T1, thus can not answer your inquiry. Presumably there is one as well.
      It's handy to have the left luggage airside. I left my rollerbag there. Went to the city. And pick up inside/airside before flying out.

Comment

The one at T2 is behind the shops to the right when you come through immigration. Only used the landside one at T3.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          The one at T2 is behind the shops to the right when you come through immigration. Only used the landside one at T3.
          Which side of the immigration sir. There's 2 immigration entrances you know

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            Which side of the immigration sir. There's 2 immigration entrances you know
            Not when you are Solitaire....

Comment

Working...
            X