Can't get through to the SIN hotline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't get through to the SIN hotline

Having experienced infinitely more helpful SQ res staff in SIN than on the Aussie hotline, I tried calling the SIN number for assistance with my upcoming flights. Reached an auto msg saying that all staff are engaged and to call back later, then I was cut off. Previously I'd be put on hold till a staff member is available. Is this a new development or is it because it's the weekend?
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

I first experienced this a few weeks ago. The system never hung up on me before that.

Comment

This has been like this for ages in Singapore and it is very annoying.

However, on all occasions when I've got that, I redial after five seconds and get straight through with nominal wait time (20 seconds).

The perception hence is that it's a system with little logic to it.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        Having experienced infinitely more helpful SQ res staff in SIN than on the Aussie hotline, I tried calling the SIN number for assistance with my upcoming flights. Reached an auto msg saying that all staff are engaged and to call back later, then I was cut off. Previously I'd be put on hold till a staff member is available. Is this a new development or is it because it's the weekend?
        Yes - I had the same problem, it was awefully rude to just hang up (even if it's just a system). What I did was just called the main reservation line, and speak select to speak with the Officer.

Comment

Working...
        X