Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge choices at LHR/BHX

travelling ex lhr on TG in C class..

am SQ EG, what lounges are available to me ? (have tried working it out..but cant !)

Also, travelling out of BHX on LX, cant see ANY lounge at all..

TIA

K
    Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Originally posted by dukesy View Post
    travelling ex lhr on TG in C class..

am SQ EG, what lounges are available to me ? (have tried working it out..but cant !)

TIA

K
    TG departs from T3. AFAIK, TG uses London Lounge for its C and F pax. As SQ EG, i.e. *G you can use SKL C Lounge as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      TG departs from T3. AFAIK, TG uses London Lounge for its C and F pax. As SQ EG, i.e. *G you can use SKL C Lounge as well.
      Many thanks....Would you mind me asking, which would you reccomend ??

Also, (for anyone who might know) I spotted somewhere that TG C class pax get a free massage at BKK . Is this correct, or is it just F (as reported elsewhere ;-)

Dukesy

Comment

Many thanks....Would you mind me asking, which would you reccomend ??

Also, (for anyone who might know) I spotted somewhere that TG C class pax get a free massage at BKK . Is this correct, or is it just F (as reported elsewhere ;-)

Dukesy
        Well, I rarely visit SKL C since I always have access to SKL F at LHR. London Lounge has a Scandinavian atmosphere to it, while I know SKL C will be a home for me being such an SQ sucker. But really it depends on the time of the day I am sure. London Lounge can be too crowded when AC, SK, and TG have more flights departing around the same time. SKL C would be crowded when it's near SQ flights departing.

If you have continuing flight from BKK on TG F or C, you can use their TG Spa which has the massage perk.

Comment

[...]

TIA

K
          dukesy, unfortunately, no lounge options for *A in BHX, just the 'aviance' lounge...the only good thing about the lounge is that they offer Beck's, amongst a selection of beer brewed under license in the UK. There is a selection of spirits, too. No food, just some second rate selection of savoury and sweet 'cracking bites'. Newspaper and magazine selection are very limited and rather terrible. No free internet, but both WiFi and the terminal is available for a fee. Topped off with some rather uncomfy seating and late-afternoon crowds...you get the picture. But at least the drinks are free!!
          /Desert Traveller

Comment

Great...Many thanks...will have a becks or two while waiting and look forward to a decent meal on LX instead :-)

Comment

Great...Many thanks...will have a becks or two while waiting and look forward to a decent meal on LX instead :-)
              sorry to disappoint again, but the meal options on the ZRH-BHX are rather limited...sandwiche(s) in Y, and a small one-course, mostly cold starter type, meal in J. definitely nice, but small.
              /Desert Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Traveller View Post
                sorry to disappoint again, but the meal options on the ZRH-BHX are rather limited...sandwiche(s) in Y, and a small one-course, mostly cold starter type, meal in J. definitely nice, but small.
                Yeah...im then on A346 from ZRH-JNB which DOES have good catering in J ! :-)

Comment

Yeah...im then on A346 from ZRH-JNB which DOES have good catering in J ! :-)
                  I don't think you'll be on an A346 between ZRH and JNB. LX A343 yes, unless something has changed recently ?.

Comment

Quite Right...

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    I don't think you'll be on an A346 between ZRH and JNB. LX A343 yes, unless something has changed recently ?.
                    Ooops.....quite right....A343 it is....Got confused with another upcoming flight !

Grilled Beef tenderloin with a rosemary jus with peppered ricotta i got last time out ..Lets hope its as good !!

Comment

Working...
                    X