Singapore Sling mix on KrisShop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Sling mix on KrisShop

One of the new items in the Jan/Feb 2007 catalogue is a set of Singapore Sling mixes (2 x 40 ml). Only ice and pineapple juice need to be added. It isn't quite how the LHR SKL F or the SQ Girls mix it, but it's close enough.

A good way to ease the transition to more routine living. (Wish I bought more, though. Oh well, next time ... )
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    It isn't quite how the LHR SKL F or the SQ Girls mix it, but it's close enough.

How do they (SQ gals) mix it?

Comment

One of the new items in the Jan/Feb 2007 catalogue is a set of Singapore Sling mixes (2 x 40 ml). Only ice and pineapple juice need to be added.
      Is it the same kind they sell at the Raffles?

I see that KrisShop is also selling the Bose QC2s. If only they also had the QC3s--I would finally have something on which to spend my (accumulated) requalification vouchers.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan
        I see that KrisShop is also selling the Bose QC2s. If only they also had the QC3s--I would finally have something on which to spend my (accumulated) requalification vouchers.
        Aren't they priced over retail in KrisShop? I think the only good deal is the B&O A8s.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
          Aren't they priced over retail in KrisShop? I think the only good deal is the B&O A8s.
          Well, AFAIK they don't sell the QC3s. But in any case as I said I would only buy them from there using the requalification vouchers, not paying the full price--I am quite sure you could get them cheaper elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan
            Well, AFAIK they don't sell the QC3s. But in any case as I said I would only buy them from there using the requalification vouchers, not paying the full price--I am quite sure you could get them cheaper elsewhere.
            That is very true. Using the vouchers would be the only way to go. Paying with cash is rather silly.

Comment

Originally posted by mechinois View Post
              How do they (SQ gals) mix it?
              It comes out less sweet and with less of a slight aftertaste. Plus, it comes with a smile and a "Here you are, Mr jjpb3. I hope you like the way I've made it."

(For completeness, it comes out more potent and in a bigger glass at the LHR SKL F. )

Comment

Welcome back, jjpb3. Hope you enjoyed your end of year vacation.

Comment

Thanks, StarG. I did enjoy the break very much -- as always, partly because of SQ's outstanding inflight experience -- and I'm already looking forward to my next trip to Asia. (Apologies to sailaway75 for not giving him enough notice of my short transit in Singapore. But it was great to talk to him, even if only briefly.)

Comment

It comes out less sweet and with less of a slight aftertaste. Plus, it comes with a smile and a "Here you are, Mr jjpb3. I hope you like the way I've made it."

(For completeness, it comes out more potent and in a bigger glass at the LHR SKL F. )

As far as I have observed....they just add pineapple juice in it with ice and stir.

I think u are referring to the previous brand (Maugham's) that SQ used....that one, they add a little soda water at the end

Comment

i think... ehm... i believe Movieman will have to write a complaint to SQ.
                      It's outrageous that KrisShop doesn't value our beloved Movieman's preferences!! They absolutely need to add the Silver Kris Sling Mix!!!
                      LOL
                      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                        i think... ehm... i believe Movieman will have to write a complaint to SQ.
                        It's outrageous that KrisShop doesn't value our beloved Movieman's preferences!! They absolutely need to add the Silver Kris Sling Mix!!!
                        LOL

Comment

Thanks, StarG. I did enjoy the break very much -- as always, partly because of SQ's outstanding inflight experience -- and I'm already looking forward to my next trip to Asia. (Apologies to sailaway75 for not giving him enough notice of my short transit in Singapore. But it was great to talk to him, even if only briefly.)
                          No airline can beat SQ when it comes to hospitality
                          "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Working...
                          X