Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT: need help with seat booking on SQ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT: need help with seat booking on SQ!

Hi all,

I'll be coming down to SG from KL on 1st feb, so I'll be travelling down via coach. I will stay in SG till the 4th. I'll be heading to Melbourne from SG, so I need to book a flight from SIN--> MEL via SQ departing 4 February 2007. I checked out www.singaporeair.com but all the flights on that date are fully booked out! Will I have a chance of getting a seat still? Please help! Thanks!

That's about the time that the Students return to OZ to continue their studies... could be iffy at best.

Comment

Out of curiosity I looked up availability for Feb 4th.

SQ 217
      F4 P4 A4 Z4 C4 J4 D4 Y3 B3 E0 M0 H0 W0 Q0 N0 S0 V0 T0 L0 K0

SQ 227
      F4 P4 A4 Z4 C4 J4 D4 Y0 B0 E0 M0 H0 W0 Q0 N0 S0 V0 T0 L0 K0

SQ237
      F4 P4 A4 Z4 C4 J4 D4 Y0 B0 E0 M0 H0 W0 Q0 N0 S0 V0 T0 L0 K0

Not good - economy booked out for both the evening and near-midnight departures. There are still some Economy seats left on the morning departure SQ217 but they'd be rather pricey (Y and B classes - almost full fare). First and Business are empty....

Unfortunately flights on Feb 4th would've been booked out long ago.
      Try giving STA Travel in Singapore a visit - usually they'd be holding blocks of seats they've yet to sell and at rather good fares. Prepare to be flexible about your choice of dates and/or airline though.
      Last edited by KeithMEL; 3 January 2007, 06:51 AM. Reason: clarity
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
      X