ANA availability tool not in sync with M+M?! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANA availability tool not in sync with M+M?! :(

Tried to book a 90k miles SEA-Oceania award [BKK-xSIN-oAKL-oNAN-xAKL-xSIN-BKK; was going to do PPT but the hotel rates were scary....]. Fiddled around with ANA, then called up M+M thinking I've got it all worked out.

Well, it was alright for the most part.... Except the ANA tool showed availability on NZ flights AKL-NAN-AKL on both the 15th and the 18th of Sept, but M+M insists there was no availability. Currently holding seats on the 16th and the 19th (0655 departure... ).

Is this lack of sync between the ANA online tool (I thought all *A awards have common availability...) and individual FFP award availability common? I'll be calling up every now and again before the 3 weeks is up to confirm. But most importantly - I've got all other segments confirmed on SQ B*cough* class. Hopefully SQ I inventory stays available if I have to change dates when seats open up on NZ...
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 1 January 2007, 06:24 AM. Reason: clarity
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.
Working...
X