What is free at Singapore Airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is free at Singapore Airport?

I love the Singapore stopover but my friend is to cheap to get a hotel in Singapore for a few hours over night and wanted to know what she can do overnight for free?

I know they have free internet, is the cinema free? if not how much also are then any good spots to get a few hours sleep.

Thanks in advance niceguy

Originally posted by niceguy69 View Post

I love the Singapore stopover but my friend is to cheap to get a hotel in Singapore for a few hours over night and wanted to know what she can do overnight for free?

I know they have free internet, is the cinema free? if not how much also are then any good spots to get a few hours sleep.

Thanks in advance niceguy

internet is free, cinema is free

As for sleeping: try www.sleepinginairports.com

Comment

Wow thanks for the quick reply SQflyergirl

Comment

The new T3 has got many spots where you can actually sleep for 'free'

Comment

And there are plenty of free things in Changi to keep you quite alive and well for some time. Free clean drinking water, free trains and buses between all terminals, free outdoor swimming pool (oh wait....is it still free?) and sun deck, free outdoor gardens, free LAN gaming, and even a free tour to downtown Singapore! (http://www.changiairport.com/changi/...ee_sgtour.html)
          Help make this article a better one!

Comment

There are also free sweets as you pass through immigration.
            matt_will_fix_it

Comment

There's also free mobile phone / gadget / equipment battery charging stations! Very useful..

Comment

Free internet connection, as long as you register yourself......

Free live telecast of English Permier League soccer matches, if you happened to be in airport on match days at the right time....

Free water, from coolers.......

Window shopping is free.......

If I am not wrong, sitting by the swimming pool is free too....
                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Free local calls (to landline and mobile numbers) (thanks to LionCity who told me so in advance of my last arrival in Changi)

Comment

Is it really free though? you've paid for it in airport taxes

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      better than most airport that collect the same airport taxes, but did not give much services or facilities

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        Are you absolutely sure about this?
                        Could it be something to do with marketing for phone service provider? Same as other free services available, it is to provide a form of marketing to millions of passengers passing through Changi every year.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                          Are you absolutely sure about this?
                          Could it be something to do with marketing for phone service provider? Same as other free services available, it is to provide a form of marketing to millions of passengers passing through Changi every year.
                          I'm not sure. Merely speculating . You're probably right that it's some kind of marketing tie up with a provider.

Comment

More freebies............Osim foot massage machines, baggage trolleys, touristy pamphlets/maps, entry into world's first Butterfly Garden (T3), Sunflower Garden at T2 and Cacti Garden & Bamboo Garden at T1, Free LAN Gaming, Famous Personalities Programme where passengers can get to meet the stars such as Vanessa Mae, Backstreet Boys, Bond at Changi Airport.

Comment

free koi ponds but no fishing or wading.

Free computer terminals with no seats

Comment

Working...
                              X