Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming report about SKL KIX

Hey everyone!

I will travel business class on SQ617 from KIX on 26th dec 2008 so will be able to make use of the SKL. If internet is available i will post my report and pictures directly from the lounge.

Any requests about things to see, write about or photograph?

If time permits i will also try to visit the ANA club lounge and United red carpet club.
    Any remarks or suggestions are kindly appreciated!

From SIA website > KIX SKL will be closed!

Welcome to SilverKris Lounge - Osaka

The SilverKris Lounge in Osaka's Kansai Airport is located near Departure Gate 41 in the South Wing of the sterile area.

****Kansai (KIX) Silver Kris Lounge will be closed with effect from 31 December 2008. As at 01 January 2009, PPS members, KrisFlyer Elite Gold members and Business Class passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines, please proceed to JAL Sakura Lounge. Star Alliance Gold members travelling on Singapore Airlines Economy Class are entitled access to the Star Alliance partners lounge.

So i guess i'm lucky to visit it on the 26th dec. and capture everything for our future generations! i wonder if i can take home the cardboard Singapore Girl that's always outside the SKL? No sense in let it go to waste!

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U.../skl_osaka.jsp
    Any remarks or suggestions are kindly appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Allegro25 View Post
      [B]As at 01 January 2009, PPS members, KrisFlyer Elite Gold members and Business Class passengers travelling on Singapore Airlines, please proceed to JAL Sakura Lounge.
      I wasn't impressed with the morning food and drinks* selection at JL KIX Lounge when I used it. Very friendly staff, though.

*It seemed, however, that the men in suits liked the beer enough to drink it at what was breakfast time.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by Allegro25 View Post

Kansai (KIX) Silver Kris Lounge will be closed with effect from 31 December 2008.
        **sigh**. More cost cutting....

Comment

Oh dear. NZ uses the Sakura lounge at KIX and NRT. It is not very good.

Comment

Is it possible for passengers travelling on SQ to use the ANA lounges at KIX?

Comment

KIX is a very linear airport and as the JAL lounge is the only one available close to the SQ gate, the other Star Alliance options are not much of an option unless one has time to spare.
              The JAL Sakura Lounge was crowded to begin with but thinned out considerably once the JAL passengers departed. Wireless access appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X