• Show
Clear All

• How many meals on SQ 602

I will be having this flight soon.

Flight Departs Arrives Stop(s) Cabin
    SQ 602 Singapore (SIN - Changi Intl) Terminal 3 23:45
    Seoul (ICN - Incheon Intl) 07:05
    Nonstop Business Class (B777-300)

As this is first time we are flying as a family, with everyone in J, would like to make it an unforgetable experience for all.

Understand that supper will be served and therefore intend to BTC. Cannot remember, but will breakfast be also serve before arrival?

Answers, much appreciated.
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

I believe thats a sleeper service - you'll have the option for supper or breakfast
    matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Flew this 2.5 weeks ago

You'll be asked during boarding if you like your meal now or before landing. I'll post the menu later.
      My wife and I BTCed and had it for breakfast instead of supper. Mind you, during winter, its a really short flight. Ours took less than 6 hours

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        Flew this 2.5 weeks ago

You'll be asked during boarding if you like your meal now or before landing. I'll post the menu later.
        My wife and I BTCed and had it for breakfast instead of supper. Mind you, during winter, its a really short flight. Ours took less than 6 hours
        Thanks for the information, saw your posting in Menu Library.

We will be returning with SQ609, any idea of what will be dinner served on that flight?

Comment

SQ609 early Sept. '08:

Meal service starts:

Fish (sea bass) was not available (too popular and should be quite nice). Meat was not bad. Dessert was fine, too.

I don't normally take down the menus or borrow the menu brochures from the cabin, and also don't usually take pictures of the full menu course.

Flight is usually 6hrs 15 min long. Hope you enjoy the trip, kapitan.

Comment

602 was one meal for me when i took it in sept. BTC available too.

No breakkies.

Comment

Thank you N_Architect for the pictures. I better book a fish meal for the wifey, she don't take beef or lamb.... quite sure we will enjoy the trip. This is a once a year vacation thingy for the family....

SQflyergirl, thanks, I sort of remembered it being a one meal flight and will be asked after boarding if I want meal served after take off or served as breakfast. My last few flights to Korea were on Asiana. Thanks for the info.

BTW, have BTC the Slipper lobster Thermidor, buttered asparagus, and slow-roasted vine-ripened tomato, and saffron rice for wifey and myself... this would be breakkie...

Daughter chose the Oven-roasted corn fed chicken breast, tarragon jus, and creamy polenta, she just loves having chicken as a meal.....

Comment

Working...
              X