Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Fat Meals in F

Hi,

Doc has put me on a strict diet to get my BP down, and i have an F booking from SIN-LHR in Jan.

Now, normally i would BTC and have 8oz Rib Eye Steak washed down with as much Krug/DP as i can get my hands on (wonder why i need to go on a diet???)

So, anyone had any experience of the Low fat meals in F? What are they like?

Thanks

J

Originally posted by Jamiegutz View Post
    Hi,

Doc has put me on a strict diet to get my BP down, and i have an F booking from SIN-LHR in Jan.

Now, normally i would BTC and have 8oz Rib Eye Steak washed down with as much Krug/DP as i can get my hands on (wonder why i need to go on a diet???)

So, anyone had any experience of the Low fat meals in F? What are they like?

Thanks

J
    According to the website:

Low Fat/Cholesterol Meal: No animal fats but poly-unsaturated fatty acids allowed; limited fats/sauces/gravy fried items; no butter/cream/whole milk cheese; only lean meat allowed

I have never ordered one. So I don't know what you will get on board. But, from my personal experience, when I had to watch my health, I should eat in moderation, as well as know what I should not eat. I was able to order from the main menu by doing mis-match things up. From the definition of the low fat - low cholesterol, pick lean meat. And yeah no heavy salad dressing, olive oil should be fine I think. I will skip butter. And pick the vegetables from the menu which looks better for my health.
    Of course, if your doctor really wants you to have a very very strict low fat diet, that will be a different story!

Comment

Another thing about these special meals is they have to be requested at least 24 hours prior to the flight.
      My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Working...
      X