Hi wanted to get your recommendations on Sing Stop Over Hotel - Cat C

Traders Hotel
    Parkroyal on Beach Road
    Carlton Hotel Singapore
    Amara Singapore
    Grand Copthorne Waterfront
    Grand Plaza Park Hotel City Hall
    Rendezvous Hotel

Was leaning towards Traders.. though I dont expect it to be the same as Traders In KL?

question?

How long is your stop over?

What you intend to do while on stop over?

Once we know this, then we can recommend the hotel to suit your needs and wants...
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

I'd lean towards Traders too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        I'd lean towards Traders too.
        I would go for the Traders as well but bearing in mind, the room is pretty narrow even in executive.

Comment

Hi.. thanks for the feedback... its only a one nighter.. so just wanted to choose somewhere that "right"

question?

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthequestionnow View Post
            Hi.. thanks for the feedback... its only a one nighter.. so just wanted to choose somewhere that "right"

question?
            One nighter.... so going for the night life??

Traders Hotel - near Orchard Rd and the infamous Orchard Tower

Parkroyal on Beach Road - area around hotel is dead, unless you count going to Bala at Suntec City

Carlton Hotel Singapore - area around hotel is dead, but near to CHIJMES, which is more for restuarants now a days

Amara Singapore - some interesting pubs and bars across the street in Duxton Hill area

Grand Copthorne Waterfront - near to Clarke Quay and Boat Quay, which have loads of bars, clubs and restaurants, becareful of Boat Quay though, which is known to be a hangout for the younger ones, who tend to be angry after drinking

Grand Plaza Park Hotel City Hall - dead area at night, ok, also near to Clark Quay

Rendezvous Hotel - forget about night life there, zilch....
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Thanks for recommending Traders.. had a good night sleep. You we right the rooms are fairly small... but not as small as I had in Beijing!

Pity I got into the city so late.. was so tired ordered room service and crashed. Should shecule next run so I can spend a day to look around Singapore.

Comment

Working...
              X