[KUL] Lounge with shower at KUL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [KUL] Lounge with shower at KUL?

Hi, can anyone tell me if any of the lounges at KUL have shower facilities? I will have access to the SKL, TG lounge and any with Priority Pass. Will be heading straight to a dinner party when I get back to SIN. Thanks in advance.

SKL - no
    TG *G - no
    Plaza Premium - Yes

Comment

Terima kasih, SFfg

Comment

But be prepared to lower your expectations if you're thinking of using Plaza Premium. There's only 1 shower and it is not comparable to ANY airline lounge's shower facility. It is very basic and not done up. The first (and only) time I used it I asked myself do I really want to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickson View Post
          But be prepared to lower your expectations if you're thinking of using Plaza Premium. There's only 1 shower and it is not comparable to ANY airline lounge's shower facility. It is very basic and not done up. The first (and only) time I used it I asked myself do I really want to use it.
          Yep the Plaza Premium Shower is not flash at all.. I decided not to us it. Waited till I got to SIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Dickson View Post
            Originally posted by whatsthequestionnow View Post
            Yep the Plaza Premium Shower is not flash at all.. I decided not to us it. Waited till I got to SIN.
            Alamak! I'm having visions of blue plastic buckets filled by plastic hoses with cold running water, concrete floors and scummy plastic shower curtains...
            Last edited by milehighj; 26 October 2008, 08:54 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Fly MH - the Rimbun lounge is by far the best one at KUL , showers or otherwise

Comment

The Plaza Premium shower was indeed a sorry affair, but it achieved the intended objective.

Thanks to reduced expectations from this thread, I brought my own Four Seasons l'Occitane shower gel and shampoo, which made a big difference.

As a further measure of the place, I was required to leave my boarding pass as "deposit" for the towel...

Happy to have been out of there in under 10 mins and headed straight to the SKL thereafter.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                  The Plaza Premium shower was indeed a sorry affair, but it achieved the intended objective.

Thanks to reduced expectations from this thread, I brought my own Four Seasons l'Occitane shower gel and shampoo, which made a big difference.

As a further measure of the place, I was required to leave my boarding pass as "deposit" for the towel...

Happy to have been out of there in under 10 mins and headed straight to the SKL thereafter.
                  Too funny, milehighj! Thanks for the report.
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                    Alamak! I'm having visions of blue plastic buckets filled by plastic hoses with cold running water, concrete floors and scummy plastic shower curtains...
                    LOL this isn't exactly Pudu prison or some crummy backpacker's inn.. but it's crummy by lounge standards..

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                      LOL this isn't exactly Pudu prison or some crummy backpacker's inn.. but it's crummy by lounge standards..
                      Ok it wasn't quite that bad. No blue pail, and instead of concrete floors there was actually "well-aged" marble.

But the worst part was a rather unpleasant damp odour of old pipes... 'Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                      X