New W Hotels CD - Wonderlust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New W Hotels CD - Wonderlust

I'd forgotten to mention it in the actual review, but the new Wonderlust CD has replaced the Warmth of Cool album at all Ws. Here's the track listing:

IIRC Wonderlust was released on Sep 18th.

I'm normally a more rock and indie kind of person, but these songs are great for both relaxing after a long day or if you have a huge party to throw. Especially if in a dancey mood.
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 13 October 2008, 12:19 PM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

That's a really nice tracklisting, definitely puts u in the W mode, eh?

Comment

They have samples here:
      http://www.whotelsthestore.com/item....t_subcat_id=16

It costs USD50 to ship the thing overseas...

Hmm... cheaper to buy the tracks individually off iTunes or wait till the next W stay. They were selling it for HKD120 at the W HK but in my haste to catch my flight I'd forgotten to grab the CD.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Not worth paying so much for that...I have half the tracks there...but then again, peeps are probably buying into the W brand ...

but WHY?

LOL

Comment

Back in the pre-Itunes days, I'd usually buy compilations because I'd otherwise, in lots of cases, buy entire albums just to listen to one single track.

Now I'd just download the thing off Itunes.

But being the techno dinosaur that I am, I still find myself going out to buy CDs.

Comment

Oh, I definitely prefer CDs, nothing beats the sounds quality of a CD. Plus it's always nice to have a collection and revisiting the collection some years down the road!

Comment

Working...
            X