Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Board Members from Canada?

Hi,

I'm new here and though I'd introduce myself. I'm a 34 year old sales consultant based in Canada. I do business trips to the Far East about twice every month. Have been lurking regularly for a while and realised a place of what seems to be made of mainly friendly contributers so I decided to join in as perhaps some here can help me with flying related inquiries if they ever come up.

Is there anyone in this board who lives in Canada or more specifically Eastern Canada (such as myself in Ontario)? Or am I alone?

Originally posted by SQFlies View Post
    Hi,

I'm new here and though I'd introduce myself. I'm a 34 year old sales consultant based in Canada. I do business trips to the Far East about twice every month. Have been lurking regularly for a while and realised a place of what seems to be made of mainly friendly contributers so I decided to join in as perhaps some here can help me with flying related inquiries if they ever come up.

Is there anyone in this board who lives in Canada or more specifically Eastern Canada (such as myself in Ontario)? Or am I alone?
    Welcome to SQTalk, SQFlies. (Oops I don't drink beer!)
    Good morning from overcast soon raining Vancouver, the only destination of SQ in Canada at the moment.

Comment

Thanks! Seeing that many here flies in First & Business hope you guys don't mind that I'm one of the poor folks who flies only economy class.

So far I see one from Western Canada. Guess perhaps no one else here is from the Eastern part of the country.

Comment

Hi,

Eastern Canada here, northern Toronto suburb.

Welcome to SQ Talk, hope you enjoy here

Comment

Welcome to SQtalk SQFlies your not the only one that fly's in whY!

Its clean sunny skies here in Edmonton!

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, SQFFP Silver.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
              Welcome to SQTalk, SQFFP Silver.
              Not being nit picky but didn't the person joined 29-Aug-2007? Or perhaps it's a nice thing to re-greet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Mile View Post
                Not being nit picky but didn't the person joined 29-Aug-2007? Or perhaps it's a nice thing to re-greet.
                Of course, it's a nice gesture to re-greet since the person's post is the second post after more than a year ago as a member.

Comment

I believe we also have two long time Canadian-based board member:

Rejuvenated - YYZ (Eastern Canada)
                  yvrcnx - YVR (Western Canada)

Am I correct?

Is it possible to do a mini SQTalk Census to have a clear picture where everyone is?

Comment

Thanks guys.

I know I will be enjoying my stay here with my fellow SQ fans.

Totally agreed with Kiwi Mile, we need to have a mini SQTalk Census to know where everybody is from.

Comment

Well, there's me, ex-YVRite, but still travelling frequently throughout Canada when I get the urge to!

Comment

Belated Welcome to SQTalk SQflies.
                        As already mentioned in a previous post I am in Western Canada.
                        But, there is a slight chance that I might be moving out to the east, to the very east that is - PEI - The Gentle Isle.
                        Still closer to YYZ then YVR.

In which case I will be starting to fly on SQ the other way around to Asia from JFK.

Comment

Working...
                        X