F class lounge on kf redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F class lounge on kf redemption

Hello. I will be traveling over the next few weeks from JFK-SYD via SIN and return. I have booked my tix using the First Saver redemption option.

My question is as follows: will I be granted access to all SQ F lounges? Will I be able to use the VS Clubhouse at JFK? I am unsure since I am on a KF redemption tix and do not know the policy.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Regards-

KB

Yes you will have access to all SQ First Class lounges, except "The Private Room" in Singapore.
    Enjoy your trip.

Comment

Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by antepali View Post
        Hello. I will be traveling over the next few weeks from JFK-SYD via SIN and return. I have booked my tix using the First Saver redemption option.

My question is as follows: will I be granted access to all SQ F lounges? Will I be able to use the VS Clubhouse at JFK? I am unsure since I am on a KF redemption tix and do not know the policy.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Regards-

KB
        First of all, Welcome To SQTalk! That should be such a long journey. Presumably it is no stop over in between. But since you are in F, you should be well rested.

At JFK, F pax on SQ25 will be invited to use VS Clubhouse. I like this lounge. Fun and funky. And yes, love my time waiting there.
        If you are interested, you can check the previous menus for SQ25. Arriving in FRA, depending on that day, whether SQ25 gets a gate, or has to park in remote, all pax must disembarks. You can ask the ground staff where you can go for shower or which lounge to go to. As I recalled in May, it was UA RCC, but I decided to go to LH SEN Lounge instead.
        SQ25 usually arrives in T3 at Changi,a nd your flight to SYD will depart from T3 as well. SKL T3 First Class Lounge would be the choice. Since it's a redemption F seat you have, at the moment, the policy doesn't entitle you to enter The Private Room.
        If you have a long layover at Changi or have a stopover in Singapore, you can use The First Class Check-In Lounge which will let you to go through special immigration area and you will be in the departure secure area in a matter of minutes.

In SYD, SQ has its own SKL FCL, but some of us here like the Air New Zealand Lounge instead.

Of course by now you know where to go at Changi. It's before midnight flight for SQ26. So the lounge is busier than usual. Arrival of SQ26 in FRA is very early morning. Usually it will be at Gate C8 or somewhere near that. The lounge nearby would be UA RCC/IFL. I usually opt for shower here. Yes, the H2O amenity kits provided in the shower room is a pretty good for me. The shower will make me refresh for the morning day flight back to JFK.

Hope this is helpful. Have great flights aboard Singapore Airlines.

Comment

Thanks so much for the great information SQ LPP!
          I leave next Friday-- very excited!

Comment

Working...
          X