Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priority Magazine

Does anyone still read the magazine?

I just received the 4Q 2006 edition a few days ago (yes, it is already December and SQ does not love me ) and I have to say the magazine is getting more boring with every new issue.

At least back in the old days (1990s that was), they had nice features of behind-the-scene articles of the company (like catering, product development, etc.).

I don't know who designed the PRIORITY logo, but IMO it's hard to identify the logo with SQ.

Can we subtitute these with regular issues of OUTLOOK, please?

Yeah, I still read them and I have yet to receive mine.

Just as you rightly said, I find it quite uninteresting. Wished there was more SQ-ish focus in there besides the article.

More SQ related articles or products please.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG
      At least back in the old days (1990s that was), they had nice features of behind-the-scene articles of the company (like catering, product development, etc.).
      That was the one reason I used to like flipping through the magazine whenever I went to my relatives' place. Now it just feels like a classified ad for super rich people with no substance.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
        That was the one reason I used to like flipping through the magazine whenever I went to my relatives' place. Now it just feels like a classified ad for super rich people with no substance.
        I think the current issue is better than any for a while but I agree, it's an ad forum for the super rich who in the main won't see it as I don't think you get a PPS card for flying on a private jet!

Comment

I feel like I've traveled back in time...I just received the Q4 2006 Priority magazine - postmarked 15 March 2007 from the NYC office

It still has the First to Fly A380 in 2006 logo

Comment

Working...
          X