Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No status F pax, can bring 1 guest to lounge???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No status F pax, can bring 1 guest to lounge???

Dear all,
    I'm just a low blue KF, will travel on O class ticket on SQ2 and SQ637 (R) next month.
    With this no status condition, can I bring 1 guest to SKL F just with my F BP at Changi?
    What about NRT, can I also bring 1 guest to ANA F lounge? (is SQ still use ANA F lounge for their F pax?)
    Thanks guys...

Yes.

Comment

Holding a *A F bp in itself entitles you to one guest.
      Enjoy your trip.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Great!!!
        Thanks guys....!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
          Dear all,
          I'm just a low blue KF, will travel on O class ticket on SQ2 and SQ637 (R) next month.
          With this no status condition, can I bring 1 guest to SKL F just with my F BP at Changi?
          What about NRT, can I also bring 1 guest to ANA F lounge? (is SQ still use ANA F lounge for their F pax?)
          Thanks guys...
          I think I would prefer to be a no Class F pax then to be a KF Gold Y Pax . And I think SQ would love you too
          Life's A Bitch,
          Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Working...
          X