No announcement yet.

vital question requiring urgent help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vital question requiring urgent help!!!

Travelling in F for first time in Sept from Melbourne to BKK.

Do we go the Krug or Dom?

Taste both, and then decide. People have different tastes, and the pressurized cabin might affect your taste buds as well.

You won't get a choice on SIN-BKK.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by rodders View Post

Why? Do you think by drinking one or the other makes you any different? Both are premium brands, both are drunk by many. Some like DOM, some like Krug. Some don't like either. Like me, I prefer Bollinger.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
        Why? Do you think by drinking one or the other makes you any different? Both are premium brands, both are drunk by many. Some like DOM, some like Krug. Some don't like either. Like me, I prefer Bollinger.
        Take a chill pill mate. Not about image and surprised anyone would raise that.

Simply have not tried either wine yet and wanted opinion.

I appreciate the advice on this forum hence my question. I assume you must have been having a bad day to respond like that.

Enjoy your Bollinger

Comment

Originally posted by rodders View Post

In response to your vital question requiring immediate urgent reply for travel in Sept, all I can say is 'individual taste'.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
            In response to your vital question requiring immediate urgent reply for travel in Sept, all I can say is 'individual taste'.
            I agree completely on all counts. It's definitely a matter of individual taste...some prefer one over the others, and some prefer something other than champagne.

Comment

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
              I agree completely on all counts. It's definitely a matter of individual taste...some prefer one over the others, and some prefer something other than champagne.
              Well not only something other than champagne, but it's completely non-alcoholic. I have a friend who completely avoid any alcoholic drinks onboard religiously, and I have seem F pax who did the same. No alcohol, just water or tea.
              Anyhow, it's indeed a matter of personal preference. Same thing with which airlines you prefer. You try, and you know which one you will take next time. Try both Krug and Dom Perignon. Which one is the one agreed with your palate.
              Enjoy your SQ F experience.
              Have a good flight.

Note: Welcome to SQTalk.

Comment

Thanks again guys.

Comment

Working...
                X