SATS Premier Lounge in T2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SATS Premier Lounge in T2

Is currently closed I noticed the other day. Where are KF and *A Golds currently being sent then ?.

I saw some were directed to Plaza Premium Lounge. Don't know if there is any difference between *A and KF Gold. SATS has agents posted near the entrance to direct passengers.

Comment

From here-

"The SATS Premier Club at Changi Airport Terminal 2 will undergo upgrading works from 8 to 31 Aug 08.

KrisFlyer Elite Gold members departing on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir or other Star Alliance airlines can make use of the Plaza Premium Lounge at Terminal 2 during this period."

Comment

I really hope they don't "enhance" away the showers in the T2 SATS lounge - that's one of the best things about connecting in Y via SIN... It's bad enough there aren't even toilets, never mind showers, in the T3 *G lounge!

If anyone passes through in Sept and can report back, that would be great. Thanks!

Comment

I'm going through a few times in the next couple of weeks. Will have a look.

Comment

Taken at T2 early Saturday morning at the entrance to Row 5:

Well, it's September the 1st today.

Comment

This has now reopened so I nipped in for a look last night.

The main difference is the F&B area has been changed and that 'wall' on the left as you walked in that had the magazines and newspapers has gone making the lounge more open plan. They say the F&B selection is slightly better but I'm not sure what exactly they have now that they didn't before. There is also two more massage chairs on the left now making four.

The main disppointment for me is that they have fitted a blind all the way down the window spoiling the view outside, which IMHO was the best feature of this lounge. It was dark when I was there so not sure how it looks during the day, but the staff did say a few people have already complained about it.

Comment

They have also added new massage chairs.

Comment

Working...
                X