[HEL] Helsinki SAS Business Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HEL] Helsinki SAS Business Lounge

Having been in Europe the last one and half weeks, I am now sitting in the Helsinki's SAS Bunsiness lounge writing this. Am at this airport to catch a Blue1 flight, KF443 to Stockholm, where the HQ is located.

No time to travel around during the last weeks, busy working and now finding some time to idle in this lounge, thought I post some pictures and do some posting for all.

This lounge is typical Scandinavian design, just like what you see walking into a Ikea store. Plenty of pine wood high chairs, table tops, and blue cushion sofas.

There is free wifi, so folks, you can log in and surf away while sitting in this lounge, in fact, it was free wifi at LHR SAS lounge when I was there 3 days ago.

Ok... let of the talk more of the pictures.... was actually waiting for them to be uploaded, these are fresh from the oven....

Entrance to the lounge, you could see all *Alliance airlines named here...

Seats, typical blue cushion of all SAS lounges...

I was seated and looking towards the centre "kitchen" table....
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Food area,......

This is the other sitting area, with workstations....

View from my seat, looking at the runway...

Comment

Okay, here are some pictures of Helsinki airport, small and neat, typical airport in this part of the world....

Finland is famous for saunas....

More shopping..... pictures taken outside the lounge, one level up...

For smokers, you may wish to know that there are numerous smoke rooms in the air side of the airport.....

Comment

Working...
      X