[SIN] Access to T3 when flying into T2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SIN] Access to T3 when flying into T2

Hi guys. Flying F Melbourne to Bangkok next month for honeymoon. Flown a bit this year actually and been to T3 every time but as was economy..no lounge.

This time we fly into T2 and so wondering if I can get into T3 to use f lounge?

Also, would love thoughts on overnight accommodation. We get in at 9.21pm and leave at 8.30 am. The transit hotel looks shabby so is the lounge better option and if so T2 or T3?

Thanks guys.

Yes you will have access to the Silver Kris Lounge at T3 even if your flight departs from T2.

For accommodation, you can pass through immigration and stay at the new Crowne Plaza landside. It looks much better than the transit hotel.
    If you plan to overnight at the lounge, it is better to go to T2 First Class Lounge as they have slumber rooms there.

Comment

Can go into either T2 or T3 Silver Kris Lounge?

Dear all:

Would like to find out if First and Business Class passengers on SIA flights can enter either T2 or T3 Silver Kris Lounge freely?
      Say for example i'm on a Business Class flight to Manila or Bangkok or Jakarta that flies out of T2 and would prefer to walk to T3 and use the new lounge instead. Is this possible?
      Comments pls thanks.

YC

Comment

Absolutely. Free to come and go as you please.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP
          Dear MODs,

I may be wrong. But similar question have been asked in this thread.
          Perhaps it's a good idea to merge them? Or isn't?

Cheers!

Please use the RBP to ask mods to take actions involving post/thread editing/deleting/moving/merging/splitting

Thanks a lot.

Luke
          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

RBP? whats that? really big pole? red boarding pass? hmm i have no idea!
            matt_will_fix_it

Comment

Report Bad Post, the little red triangle next to the green dot in the user field (left side)

Comment

Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
                RBP? whats that? really big pole?
                LOL !!.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP
                  Never mind. Forget about it!
                  Don't care anymore...
                  I should have not cared much about the stuff...
                  After all, I am no expert in moderation.

Note self: Care lesser and lesser as time goes by.
                  What is going on?
                  In your post you asked for a better management and order of the posts.... I agree and i kindly ask you to help me by avoiding to add other posts not strictly related to the matter... In the name of God, which is the sense of this post?
                  If you are not expert of moderation, please let me give you some hints regarding how to do.

First, when you find a post or a thread which should require action from the staff, please feel free to click on the RBP button. For your convenience, here you can see where it's located: you can see easily in the first image attached to this post.
                  After your click, your browser will open a new page in the active window; in the space indicated by the blue arrow, please fill in your comment and your request.
                  Then click on SEND REPORT, which is clearly highlighted by the red circle and the red arrow.

I can re-assure you the staff will read it soon and if necessary will take action.

I'm sure you will be more than likely to help us.
                  Cheers
                  Luke
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by LukeGT; 25 November 2008, 05:49 PM. Reason: wording
                  There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                  If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by rodders View Post
                    Hi guys. Flying F Melbourne to Bangkok next month for honeymoon. Flown a bit this year actually and been to T3 every time but as was economy..no lounge.

This time we fly into T2 and so wondering if I can get into T3 to use f lounge?

Also, would love thoughts on overnight accommodation. We get in at 9.21pm and leave at 8.30 am. The transit hotel looks shabby so is the lounge better option and if so T2 or T3?

Thanks guys.
                    I thought the transit hotels were great - especially T3. You must phone to book them, the online booking never works. when you phone you can get a confirmation number, but there's no deposit, so if you decide to just stay in the lounges, that's fine too. Phone number is +65 6507 9797

Here are some photos I just took:
                    Old T2 Transit Room

New T3 Transit Room

Last edited by maxmin; 26 November 2008, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X