Massage at airport or nearby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage at airport or nearby

I will be transiting SIN in a few days and my back ... just hurts. I don't have the time to get a massage here in VIE and given that I have some spare hours to kill in SIN, I wanted to ask if there are places to get a good back massage at the airport or nearby.

Any recommendations would be really great!
    Home is where your heart is.

Hmm, I find massages here rather expensive... there are some cheaper options but you're looking at around $45 - 60 for a reasonable (passable, nothing outrageous) 1-hour session.

Then the price just goes upwards from there... there are massage chairs in Changi if you want free, though! - do you have a budget, so we can narrow it down?

Comment

no i don't have a budget the massages here are reasonably cheaper than here in austria anyway. so 20-30$ for half an hour would be ok

Comment

The Plaza Premium Lounge in T2 has back massages for $38 per half hour. You get a proper massage cot, and there is no need to take your shirt off.

The therapists are usually very good, particularly the elderly Chinese woman. When I have time, I sometimes ask for back-to-back (no pun intended) sessions so I enjoy a full hour.

You might need to wait, however, so it's good to check availability as soon as you've cleared passport control.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

perfect i might check the plaza premium lounge out for a half-hour session or so. do i need to clear customs to go there or is it airside?

Comment

nope, I will be departing for KUL from T2 ... I think I will also be arriving at T2 from the IAH-DME flight, right?

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
              perfect i might check the plaza premium lounge out for a half-hour session or so. do i need to clear customs to go there or is it airside?
              Airside, one level up from departures. Follow the signs to the gym.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

There's also The Ultimate Spa at level 3 too.
                We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

There's a Rainforest @ Sats in T1.

If you're in T3 (or even if you're not), I believe the place with the most reasonable prices are in B2 (near the Mrs Field's Cookies shop) - I passed it just 2 weeks ago, it looked quite empty (then again, this was on a Sunday night at 9:00pm)

In T2, probably go with what one of the others have said.

If you have time before the 6:45 East Coast Park Meet, check out Spa Cabana (have heard they are very reasonable price-wise - near to McDonald's East Coast Park, but you'll have about a 30/45 *YMMV*-minute walk towards the EC Hawker Centre too)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    If you have time before the 6:45 East Coast Park Meet, check out Spa Cabana (have heard they are very reasonable price-wise - near to McDonald's East Coast Park, but you'll have about a 30/45 *YMMV*-minute walk towards the EC Hawker Centre too)
                    Spa Cabana provides special services...if that is what the OP want, great.

Another alternative is "Hot Spa" at Roxy Square (East Coast Road, 15 mins taxi ride from airport). S$76 gets you:
                    1. 1hr massage
                    2. Unlimited food (cook to order) and drinks
                    3. Sauna
                    4. Steambath
                    5. Hot pool
                    6. Cold pool

There are strictly no special services here (so no happy ending !!)

Comment

just came out of the myfoot massage centre.

(T2)

Aus $60 for 45 minutes of shiatsu ..

Worth every penny !!!!

Very vigorous massage, (just what i neeeded !) a full 45 mins..Well worth the cash...would reccomend strongly

It is a pain to find though (below Silver kris lounge, behind the pharmacy)
                      Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

Mr. Flo W, did you do any that recommended here?

Tempted, but I am holding on myself not to upset dot dot dot ...

Comment

no actually I was too busy to snatch photos when I was in SIN and I didn't want to spend 30S$ at the airport but the next time I'm around, I might!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                            Mr. Flo W, did you do any that recommended here?

Tempted, but I am holding on myself not to upset dot dot dot ...
                            Should have said, "...did you do any that recommended here...[as well as others that were...hmmm...lost in cyberspace?]
                            HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                              Should have said, "...did you do any that recommended here...[as well as others that were...hmmm...lost in cyberspace?]
                              As I said... tempted ...

Comment

Working...
                              X