Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BD DC Tier qualification miles carry over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD DC Tier qualification miles carry over?

A really quick question before I start my manic month of flight tomorrow

For BD DC tier qualification, do excess miles on a single trip carry over to the next tier?

For e.g. if i credit a LHR-SIN sector to BD, does it take 3000 miles to move to blue plus, and transfer the 3754 remaining miles into a blue plus to silver qualy period?

Or does it follow the KF style excess miles are lost? (e.g. i need only 500 miles to move to the next tier but stupidly credit a LHR-SIN sector, and as such i lose (for status purposes) 6254 miles?)

thanks for the advice in advance, massive planning required to make sure I don't have ridiculous and overlapping qualification years

Originally posted by kelvgoh View Post
    A really quick question before I start my manic month of flight tomorrow

For BD DC tier qualification, do excess miles on a single trip carry over to the next tier?

For e.g. if i credit a LHR-SIN sector to BD, does it take 3000 miles to move to blue plus, and transfer the 3754 remaining miles into a blue plus to silver qualy period?

Or does it follow the KF style excess miles are lost? (e.g. i need only 500 miles to move to the next tier but stupidly credit a LHR-SIN sector, and as such i lose (for status purposes) 6254 miles?)

thanks for the advice in advance, massive planning required to make sure I don't have ridiculous and overlapping qualification years
    they carry over.

Comment

thanks Taipeiflyer

Comment

Working...
      X