No announcement yet.

Best Sunday brunch/buffet in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sunday brunch/buffet in Singapore?

Hi everyone,

Any suggestions for the best Sunday brunch or buffet in Singapore? I'm looking for one with a mix of asian & western food...

Cheers!
    matt_will_fix_it

Graze?

Comment

Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
      Hi everyone,

Any suggestions for the best Sunday brunch or buffet in Singapore? I'm looking for one with a mix of asian & western food...

Cheers!
      How nice I just came back from one at Swissotel Merchant Court with the Missus.

Comment

Oscar's at Conrad is pretty alright.

There's the Line at Shangrila which is good too.

190 at Four seasons has a good selection.

Hyatt on scotts has a great buffet of local cuisine at straits cafe. They have another restaurant offering sunday brunch too.

Comment

The champagne brunches are pretty decadent - I did the one at Ritz and it was 4hrs of sheer indulgence. We were 7 very stuffed adults at the end of the session.

Comment

the one at st regis was pretty delectable!

Comment

Carousel at Plaza on Scotts is good. It is Halal so no pork. In the evenings, you get 2 types of Lobster.

Comment

I would recommend Brunch at the Fullerton, particularly enjoyable if you can get a table outside next to the river. Oscars at Conrad is not bad.

The last one I tried was the Swissotel Stamford and that was not very impressive at all.

Comment

I'm personally a fan of Cafebiz @ Trader's Hotel and The Line @ Shangri-la. Fullerton's Post Deli is also good and if you tell them it's your birthday, they will whip up an ice-cream cake on the spot for you (a tiny one, very cute).

(Tuesday night at The Line, there are 8 varieties of oysters on the buffet spread on offer)

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions... its tough to choose when there are so many good choices available.

We ended up going for Carousel at Plaza on Scotts... excellent value for money (under SG$100 for dinner buffet for two after credit card discount) with a large variety of items to choose from... not quite The Line at Shangri-La but very close, and at a price much easier on the wallet.

Cheers!
                    matt_will_fix_it

Comment

hmm. i was at carousel last night. certainly was good value - esp if you eat lots of shellfish

Comment

Working...
                      X