Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver Hotels - SPG

...---...
    Last edited by SQFAN; 31 July 2008, 08:02 PM.

I know, some of you have stayed in one of the SPG properties in Vancouver. Please post the pictures.

One comment I should make though is about the Sheraton Wall Center. I prefer the North Tower. Yes, it's more modern looking. The South Tower looks older and more tourists staying there. The problem is the Club located in the South Tower. And the Suites are mostly there. So, many times staying at this property, even though I booked for specifically North Tower, because of being PLATINUM, they would assign me for the Suite in South Tower. And every time, I check in, I have to bargain with the receptionist desk that I don't want the South Tower even though it's a suite. Always end up with whatever left at the North Tower. And yes, everytime, the agent will put the notation in my profile for future stays, but yet everytime it would disappear.
    Last week, I managed to get the corner deluxe room #754. Other PLT got higher floor such as 2254. I think the other corner room ending with 61 has better view toward the west, which means the higher floor will get the view of the sunset and Vancouver Island in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      I know, some of you have stayed in one of the SPG properties in Vancouver. Please post the pictures.

One comment I should make though is about the Sheraton Wall Center. I prefer the North Tower. Yes, it's more modern looking. The South Tower looks older and more tourists staying there. The problem is the Club located in the South Tower. And the Suites are mostly there. So, many times staying at this property, even though I booked for specifically North Tower, because of being PLATINUM, they would assign me for the Suite in South Tower. And every time, I check in, I have to bargain with the receptionist desk that I don't want the South Tower even though it's a suite. Always end up with whatever left at the North Tower. And yes, everytime, the agent will put the notation in my profile for future stays, but yet everytime it would disappear.
      Last week, I managed to get the corner deluxe room #754. Other PLT got higher floor such as 2254. I think the other corner room ending with 61 has better view toward the west, which means the higher floor will get the view of the sunset and Vancouver Island in the background.
      YGPM (in a few minutes) re the reservations/room assignments/room blocking. Having stayed in the North Tower several times and had both xx54 and xx61 rooms, I agree with your comments about the views.

Future reference for anyone staying there & moving between the two towers: There is a skybridge on the 3rd floor but it takes about twice the amount of time as just crossing the drive/parking circle between the two buildings.

Comment

Working...
      X