couldn't find anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couldn't find anyone

hey sqtalkers in sin, i went out to the east coast lagoon hawker center and looked around for over an hour, but couldn't find anyone. i am now back at the st. regis. i'm in room 1917, so if anyone gets this, give me a ring, and hopefully we can meet up.

Just before I went to work this morning, I had contacted nickbot and he said he had been sick. (Well, must be those tropical stomach adjustments thingy... ) I thought you were with KeithMEL I heard a while back. Well, I hope everything is fine with all of you there in Singapore. Just wished I was there...

Greetings from gloomy Vancouver today...

Comment

was able to meet up with the fellow sqtalkers... i'm sure you will be seeing pictures added shortly!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        I thought you were with KeithMEL I heard a while back.
        We flew down on separate flights - him on SQ and me on Traitor Air. Lines of communication crossed somewhere and it all got a bit confusing. But anyways all is well now.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Humming...

"I heard a rumour ... "

Comment

I refuse to confirm or deny any rumours or allegations that might surface anywhere on this forum....
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Happy travels!
              Forgot to pass along the greetings from Mr and Mrs Nickbot while they were having a glass of Krug. Cheers!

Comment

So many celebrities in town.....

Comment

hmmm........... no celebs here though

Comment

I am so jealous...
                    Why no one took his top off? The guy with the jacket, I mean.

Comment

That must be my evil twin in this photo...

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                        I am so jealous...
                        Why no one took his top off? The guy with the jacket, I mean.
                        I see he's never going to live that one down...
                        HUGE AL

Comment

Wow...I just saw this and didnt know that you all were having a meetup in SIN. I was so bored over the weekend.

Comment

It was great to meet up and catch up with you guys(Kyo, 9V-JKL, SQFG, KeithMel, Upright man, Mr & Mrs nickbot). I hope the nickbots are feeling better after travelling in a skysuite.

Its a shame that I missed catching up with you, taipeiflyer and milehighj.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                              I refuse to confirm or deny any rumours or allegations that might surface anywhere on this forum....
                              Do you refuse to spread rumours too KeithMEL

Comment

Working...
                              X