BA Xmas gift...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BA Xmas gift...

Today I got a reply from BA customer relations centre about my complaint for my august flight LON-JFK.
    Some of the YVR-doers know the history (jjpb3 for sure).

I got a very polite answer and unexpectedly i have to say (because i never got anything for my complaint with other airlines... and i was not looking for something specifically) they credited 30K miles....

Happy Xmas BA!
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Ha! That's because BA award availability can be quite cr*p. (Well, OK, on the routes I'd like to use the miles on. )

Congrats, Luke. Any plans with the miles yet?
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

not yet... never used BA miles till now...

Comment

i was considering to try Traitors' F or LA... but i need more and more infos about LA (C or F)

Comment

I got a real gift - first time in years I've been a BA G having banked miles there rather than with QF - got a case of wine today - how does that rate against a PPS diary - if it had been delivered yet??
          Last edited by lhrpete; 21 December 2006, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lhrpete View Post
            I got a real give - first time in years I've been a BA G having banked miles there rather than with QF - got a case of wine today - how does that rate against a PPS diary - if it had been delivered yet??
            OT - as if the may 25th 'enhancements' weren't enough, but with all the latest developments RE QF FF, you'd better burn out that account fast!
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL
              OT - as if the may 25th 'enhancements' weren't enough, but with all the latest developments RE QF FF, you'd better burn out that account fast!
              And we here thought that KFers were having a bad year...

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                Didn't you get the e-mail from Geoff Dixon promising we were all quite safe?? There's not much in that account anyway now - and it will all burn on a holiday in March - F all the way there and back - it's good to do it once in a while then you realise what you're paying for on SQ.

Comment

Originally posted by lhrpete View Post
                  Didn't you get the e-mail from Geoff Dixon promising we were all quite safe?? There's not much in that account anyway now - and it will all burn on a holiday in March - F all the way there and back - it's good to do it once in a while then you realise what you're paying for on SQ.
                  I burnt out of that account long ago so their emails go to junk mail now.
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                  X