New Star Alliance Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Star Alliance Website

A lot more improved over the previous version. I really like how the online timetable provides all the detailed information, a link to book the flights, and the interactive maps.

http://www.staralliance.com

What do you all think?

The SIA route map at the start is not accurate. They show a line pointing to the middle of USA and another line to Canada? And the line to Australia....there're to many errors. Also, at the SQ page, they say SQ still has A310-300 and A340-300E

Comment

Originally posted by sq_a380
      The SIA route map at the start is not accurate. They show a line pointing to the middle of USA and another line to Canada? And the line to Australia....there're to many errors. Also, at the SQ page, they say SQ still has A310-300 and A340-300E
      I think that start page is just a general guideline to what countries they fly to. I think it would be a jumbled mess if they provided every single route line. And that second part, well, guess they haven't updated that yet. But they have the 77W loaded into the timetables already. They've even split up SQ15/16 to reflect the 77W for next month too.

Comment

Yes I agree it looks much better than the old one.

Comment

Working...
        X