Hic ....hello from MAN :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hic ....hello from MAN :)

Oh well, on the way to SIN and right now in MAN Crowne Plaza. Arrived at MAN at T3 and sauntered over to CP. Have access to the lounge which was not given to me.

When I tried to pop into the lounge, I could not get in. A quick word word with the front desk sorted it out - a room upgrade (post & pics to come) and access to lounge.

In the lounge at the moment - am not in the habit of drinking so much but I think that's 3/4 of the bottle of white wine gone. All due to me. KeithMel, you'll be at home here . Eek.... To absorb the alcohol is the canapes - mainly chinese spring rolls and sesame seed toast.

Oh well, I'm finally on holiday but am a bit disturbed that my Aug flight tickets is proving so problematical. Ho hum...

I see that Nickbot+Mrs Nickbot is enjoying the fine delights of FRA FCT.

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post

Oh well, I'm finally on holiday but am a bit disturbed that my Aug flight tickets is proving so problematical. Ho hum...

Yeah, I heard about Mr. & Mrs Nickbot had bath with many ducks.

BTW, I heard from someone that your August flights were in a good order.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
      Have access to the lounge which was not given to me.

When I tried to pop into the lounge, I could not get in. A quick word word with the front desk sorted it out - a room upgrade (post & pics to come) and access to lounge.

When I stayed there in March, they got really funny with me when I politely asked if there were any Plat upgrade rooms available (I wanted to give it to my mother, as I know she'd have appreciated a better room. They said that they only ever upgrade Ambassadors (despite Ambassador priviledges not strictly applying to CPs). Well, next time I stay, I'll have to see if the RA membership works (I'm presuming this did the trick for you, SQFAN?)

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
      Yeah, I heard about Mr. & Mrs Nickbot had bath with many ducks.

Ahh yes,...many many ducks! Expect revealing photos in the not too distant future

Comment

Working...
      X