Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCL access in FRA if not departing in LH F, but connecting to LH F

Got a rather odd question:

Do i get FCL access in FRA if not departing on LH F (am departing on TG F)..... but connecting in BKK to LH F from BKK-KUL?

I know FCT's are out of the question since they won't drive me to a TG plane, but would I be able to visit the FCL since technically I am a same day (well, next day really) LH F pax?

Never try this before. But I think the answer would be no.
    FCL in FRA is for the LH F departing in F from FRA, or other LH F from Germany, or LX F from ZRH/GVA, or arriving pax from long haul LH F or LX F. (May be it's not a complete possibility.) But in short, I don't think by having only BKK-KUL on LH F, will not cut the FCL accessibility.

Comment

I know this is LH/*A and not relevant here ... but I seem to remember reading somewhere that you can get access to the LHR T4 (not sure about T5) BA CCR if you hold a same day BP in BA F, e.g. BAH-DOH.

Comment

I'm sure the answer is no. They have an exception whereby F pax on LX (and flying FRA-ZRH on LH or LX) can use the FRA FCL/FCT, and similarly if flying LH to MUC and F on LH from MUC. Otherwise need to be flying from FRA in LH F (or arrived at FRA same day on LH F).

Comment

Working...
        X