SPG - KF Promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPG - KF Promo

Experience the world's most spacious First and Business Class seats, as well as a new Economy class cabin when you fly Singapore Airlines' new route between Houston and Singapore, via Moscow. For a limited time, you will also earn double StarpointsŪ and enjoy the best available rate when you stay at participating Starwood hotels in Singapore, Moscow, and Houston.

Simply register here and stay between June 1 and August 31, 2008 to take advantage of this special opportunity, or, alternatively, call our Customer Care Center toll-free in:
    Singapore, 1-800-325-3535;
    Australia, 1-800-073-535; or the
    United States, 1-800-325-3535 to register and book with promo code KRI to ensure you receive double Starpoints.

https://www.starwoodhotels.com/promo...M=SPG_BOOK_SIA

Did you guys receive this email?
    We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

I didn't get the e-mail but could still register. Note though:

* Offer is eligible only for KrisFlyer members travelling on Singapore-Houston, Houston-Singapore, Moscow-Houston, Houston-Moscow, Singapore-Moscow, Moscow-Singapore routes.

* A valid Singapore Airlines boarding pass must be presented upon hotel check-in.

Comment

Ah, I see. Nevertheless, I still registered for it.
      We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Working...
      X